• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casa Fuente

mementomori

Just got back from Vegas . I enjoyed some time in Casa Fuente at Forum Shops , having mojito and Casa Fuente corona gorda . That was my first casa fuente and i'm not really impressed . Mojito was much better and the waitress is hot , too many tatoos though . Anyways ...time well spent . Mojito plus casa fuente cigar should not dissapoint anybody . Check total : 18$ CF CG plus 12 $ mojito . Pretty expansive for a drink and cigar but overall experience was very positive . If you ever come to Ceasar's Palace don't forget about Casa Fuente .

we need pic dam it hahahah I am always up for a hot waitress with tattoo's!! rp

I should got a pic when I was there a few weeks ago as well. The waitress is pretty hot. Memento...was she still wearing the same white see-through outfit and a thong? :D

If she was....I sure hope she has a lot of those outfits, because I saw her wearing the same one two days in a row. :0

The only good thing about that place, price wise, is their coffee.

Brian

Well, it is Vegas and since Casa Fuente is in Caesar's but you're not gambling while smoking, then you'll pay for the drinks. And it must have been a different waitress from when I was there. The one I had only had a single tattoo on her lower back. Needless to say, she was very hot and very friendly. My colleague/friend who was there with me did get a picture but I see he hasn't posted it. I'll have to ask him if he still has it. :)

That was my first casa fuente and i'm not really impressed

I agree, but it is a great smoking experience.. I would definitely go back, but I'd pass on their house blend.. I'm also kicking myself for getting beer and not a mojito like everyone else in my group did..

....That was my first casa fuente and i'm not really impressed...
Agreed, though the smoking experience is pretty cool. I usually grab an Anejo 48 or 49 and a Mojito and sit out in their smoking area and annoy the folks coming down off the escalator.... :laugh: I always seem to pick up a handful of CF's for my buddies that don't live out on the left coast. All in all, it's a good time.

And, yes, the young ladies that bring the beverages are seriously hawt.... :love: Got to love Las Vegas...!!

Cheers - B.B.S.

Got to agree on a visit to Casa Fuente, when i was there the waitress was wearing a low count bed sheet that was easy to see through and she was definitely HOT. Are they still allowing people to smoke in the sitting area? I was under the impression that all indoor smoking is prohibited. J ust asking. ???

Yes they still allow smoking, but only in thier sitting area. Can't go past that into the rest of the shops.

casaFuente.jpg

Just got back from Vegas . I enjoyed some time in Casa Fuente at Forum Shops , having mojito and Casa Fuente corona gorda . That was my first casa fuente and i'm not really impressed . Mojito was much better and the waitress is hot , too many tatoos though . Anyways ...time well spent . Mojito plus casa fuente cigar should not dissapoint anybody . Check total : 18$ CF CG plus 12 $ mojito . Pretty expansive for a drink and cigar but overall experience was very positive . If you ever come to Ceasar's Palace don't forget about Casa Fuente .

I always thought the shop was rather small.

Casa Fuente got an exemption to allow smoking on their "patio".

The sheer bedsheet/thong is the waitress uniform. :thumbs:

Too many tattoos is like saying too many targets?

The shop is small, the boobies are expansive. :laugh:

If I had to guess it was the girl on the left. I KNOW I didn't see the one on the right! lol

The girl on the left is Rina (if mem serves me right), I have been there a few times, and it is a cool, but rather expensive experience. My brother and friend sat on the patio with Rina for most of a Sat afternoon, the tally was pretty high, and she got a huge tip. Granted, we spent less than our wives that day. Here she is with my bud Jay. Follow the linky please....My photo gallery

The girl on the left is Rina (if mem serves me right), I have been there a few times, and it is a cool, but rather expensive experience. My brother and friend sat on the patio with Rina for most of a Sat afternoon, the tally was pretty high, and she got a huge tip. Granted, we spent less than our wives that day. Here she is with my bud Jay. Follow the linky please....My photo gallery

OK, I have to say that photo 179 is a little frightening...

How much for a shot of tequilla and some motorboating with Hootie McBoobie on the right?

How much for a shot of tequilla and some motorboating with Hootie McBoobie on the right?

Motorboating would never work. One little "wave" and those things would jump out of there and knock you out cold.

The obvious sniff with the nose in the air, the quick cast about to see where it's coming from, then the reproachful glare just make life worth living!

....That was my first casa fuente and i'm not really impressed...
Agreed, though the smoking experience is pretty cool. I usually grab an Anejo 48 or 49 and a Mojito and sit out in their smoking area and annoy the folks coming down off the escalator.... :laugh: I always seem to pick up a handful of CF's for my buddies that don't live out on the left coast. All in all, it's a good time.

And, yes, the young ladies that bring the beverages are seriously hawt.... :love: Got to love Las Vegas...!!

Cheers - B.B.S.

The girl on the left name is Retna i think. I think her sister worked at casa also but quit.