• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casa Fuente

Even my g/f was checking out the Casa Fuente girl when we were there last. She pointed out that you could see everything through those see through outfits and that the girl had a smoking body. I had to agree. :)

I'm going out there for the Big Smoke in November and I can't wait to go be back there. I had an Opus X and the best mojito ever!!! I think this time I'm going to try a forbidden X and bring home the Casa Fuente Sampler.

When I was there the bartender was very attractive, and she caught me gazing as she was mashing on my mojito,

Wow, are those glasses for sale? That picture looks like perfection, but is that an Opus Lancero? It looks too long to be a Forbidden X?

i did have to buy the glass to take home. the cigar was a lancero forbidden X. $65.00 if i recall, but two hours of bliss. also took home a casa sampler.

I got a CF sampler while I was there and smoked the Robusto last Friday. I was impressed...it was a damn fine cigar. Can't wait to smoke the rest of them now.

My visit at the end of November will be my first visit to Casa Fuente. I may go nuts for the first day, but I will be bringing my 30 count travel humidor as well. That should cover me for my 2 day visit... :whistling: I will be there on the 23rd and 24th. PM me if you live there or if you are going to be there on the same dates. We can have a little HERF. My dumb a$$ booked a 1500 sq. ft. suite (smoking room of course).

Aaah....Casa Fuente, my favorite "viewing" spot in Vegas.

I actually find it to be less expensive than gambling. Couple cigars and a few mojitos over the course of a couple hours is far less expensive (and more relaxing) than an hour at a blackjack table.

Danielle is the waitress I remember. Tall, short hair and had a tat on her lower back. I tipped her an 1884 Morgan silver dollar last time I was there and you'd have thought I gave her a diamond ring or something she was so excited.

One thing to keep in mind when visiting CF is that they do offer shipping. I had them ship a CF sampler to my office and they were happy to oblige. I guess a lot of folks don't want to hassle carrying cigars back home in their luggage.

I will be there on the 23rd and 24th. PM me if you live there or if you are going to be there on the same dates. We can have a little HERF. My dumb a$$ booked a 1500 sq. ft. suite (smoking room of course).

Damn, I'll be going back to the hometown for Thanksgiving(first time in a very long time). Would have taken you up on your herf offer!

Danielle is the waitress I remember. Tall, short hair and had a tat on her lower back. I tipped her an 1884 Morgan silver dollar last time I was there and you'd have thought I gave her a diamond ring or something she was so excited.

mmmm, Danielle :thumbs:

Aaah....Casa Fuente, my favorite "viewing" spot in Vegas.

I actually find it to be less expensive than gambling. Couple cigars and a few mojitos over the course of a couple hours is far less expensive (and more relaxing) than an hour at a blackjack table.

One thing to keep in mind when visiting CF is that they do offer shipping. I had them ship a CF sampler to my office and they were happy to oblige. I guess a lot of folks don't want to hassle carrying cigars back home in their luggage.

Good points on the saving money and free shipping.