• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casa Fuente

boltonic

Banned
I am heading to Las Vegas in the middle of August and wanted to know if you can bring your own cigars into Casa Fuente. I'll be buying drinks of course but just didn't want to buy cigars when I already have some.

You win the Most Unusual Question on any cigar board award...

wow2.gif

I am heading to Las Vegas in the middle of August and wanted to know if you can bring your own cigars into Casa Fuente. I'll be buying drinks of course but just didn't want to buy cigars when I already have some.

Yep, they have no problem with you bringing your own sticks...try the Mojitos :)

~brooks

So why go to Casa Fuente to just drink? There's plenty of other bars in LV and you can smoke cigars virtually almost anywhere

definately bring your own. The prices there are sometimes double what is normal, then again it is inside the mall and the atmosphere are nice. The drinks are good as well!!! Enjoy.

try the peach mojito! coffee is not bad, too :) agree with eye candy. never thoguht "cheese cloth" will be so sexy! :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

come on you have to by at least one casa fuente brand cigar :)