• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cats in the garden

So cats in theory just be allowed to roam?

Hmmm.... its so weird....my asprin just roams. I tell it not to, but it does anyway. It rolls all over my property. I mean, you ever try to keep an asprin on a leash?

I tell all the kitties, "hey don't come on My property and eat My asprin, you'll get a tummy ache".....but sometimes they don't listen.

Maybe someday I'll get some indoor asprin or a mediciene cabinet big enough to their liking.

Seriously though.....

Lavender and society garlic can help keep animals away....especially gophers (which probably aren't a problem since you have cats :p) Eucalyptis (sp) leaves too.

So cats in theory just be allowed to roam?

Hmmm.... its so weird....my asprin just roams. I tell it not to, but it does anyway. It rolls all over my property. I mean, you ever try to keep an asprin on a leash?

I tell all the kitties, "hey don't come on My property and eat My asprin, you'll get a tummy ache".....but sometimes they don't listen.

Maybe someday I'll get some indoor asprin or a mediciene cabinet big enough to their liking.

Nice. I'm quite sure your Aspirin wanders out of its child-proof bottle without any help from you at all. :rolleyes: And "tummy-ache" is a code word for "die a horrible death full of pain and misery" correct?

Your humour escapes me :) Somethings just aren't funny.

Two words: Cashew Kitty. A delicacy from Springfield, MO, the town that brought you cashew chicken, aka chicken strips with brown gravy, cashews and green onion.

Call the local Chinese restaurant and they'll pick them up for free!

BTW, this is a joke. I have two cats and I keep them inside. I was going to name them Cashew and Kitty, but the girlfriend vetoed that idea.