• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CBD Hemp oil.

I was just sitting here wondering if CBD could help with my chronic back pain and I see this thread pop up.

I have a CBD cartridge and the battery/pen that it screws into but I have never used it and I don't know what to expect, and how to use it.

Does anyone have any good advice for me?

Was in the hemp business for a few years, primarily in the genetic end, I’m a huge fan of cbd, and some of the other cannabinoids. Problem is there’s sooo much underdosed & straight out bunk product on the market, many have tried it, but they got the crap stuff, and of course it didn’t work! I think I started in 2017, and my back pain has largely been non-existent. I usually take 2-5mg of THCA & 20-40 mg cbd @ bedtime, the thc is a turbocharger of sorts for cbd, they call it the entourage effect. THCA is the non-psychoactive form of THC. Even 2mg of delta 9 thc, combined w cbd, is benign when taken together, at bedtime, to me anyway.

You can get cbd in a isolate form that has no thc, but the most effective is the full spectrum, which has a tiny amount on thc, not enough to make you go eat 15 Krystal burgers, which I did after a ton of mex crap weed back in the early 80s
Frank, selling dope on the street doesn't count.😁