• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CBD Hemp oil.

If you're looking for other cannabis oil brands, I really want to recommend that you study more about this on does cbd get you high since I have a lot of different great reviews and some of my friends have also tried it and everything was ok so I hope that it will help you with everything. Good luck.

I have been a fan of CBD stuff for sleep purposes forever. We lawyers u,have to live with the evils that we do on a daily basis. "How can you sleep at night after defending that creep?" - a literal question posed to me after a hearing. The answer, for me, is Gas brand gummies! Kentucky's Best CBD and 3Chi have their fans and they are ok, but Gas brand is the one I like the best.
Stu, I hate to say this brother but if God meant for lawyers to sleep he wouldn't have let them become lawyers.😁

Last edited:
My headaches, as a result of arthritis in my neck, have become a serious issue.

I am struggling with a jittery feeling and nervous feeling when I have nothing to be nervous about. Cant golf!

The docs think it is all related to permanent pain and lack of sleep.

The VA will never prescribe narcotics or anything in the hemp line.

I looked at CBD oil on Amazon and there is more confusion than information, if anyone could recommend a source for the oil I would greatly appreciate it.

I looked at CBD oil on Amazon and there is more confusion than information, if anyone could recommend a source for the oil I would greatly appreciate it.

Check these guys out

They're local here. I think they've got chat and phone numbers on their site for help and/or info. I've had friends call and talk with them to figure out what they want / need.

I tried CBD oil, too, and it did work for me. I haven’t been taking it regularly, but the effects were still quite visible. I was able to fight my anxiety more effectively and sleep better. It was a good symptomatic treatment. I knew that, eventually, I would have to go to therapy to feel better.
Weed helps to relax, have a good time and fight physical pains, but it cannot cure your mental issues or heal your trauma. That’s why I recommend being careful with stuff from OrganicCBDNugs and other dispensaries. It’s cool to have fun and relax a bit, but if you have serious mental problems, it’s still better to see a doctor.

Been taking CBD oil for about a week.

I've never slept better!

Just ordered another jar, this one is mixed with honey. Can't wait to try it out. It's supposed to be even better for sleeping.

Anyone else taking it?
What benefits are you seeing?
I heard about it, but I've never tried this combination. Sounds good!

Oh, yes. I tried this combination, men. It was such an effective and delicious way to get my dose. As I know, the honey enhances the bioavailability of CBD, allowing it to be absorbed more easily by the body. So, this natural sweetener can help to mask the sometimes bitter taste of CBD oil. That's great! The guys from Edmonton Alberta Dispensary recommended it to me, and now I can't try anything else. Besides, it improved my sleep, as in your case. So I don't think I'm going to give up on it soon.

Last edited:
Hello there! It's great to hear that you're seeing positive benefits from taking CBD oil! Many people report that CBD products, such as CBD gummies or oils, can help with sleep, anxiety, and pain management, among other things. However, it's important to note that the effects of CBD can vary from person to person. It's always important to consult with a healthcare professional before trying any new treatment. Additionally, when using CBD products, it's important to make sure that they are sourced from reputable manufacturers and contain the appropriate dosage, as the quality of CBD products can vary widely.

Last edited:
Is it true that hemp oil helps with chronic pains? I'm new to this and I was wondering whether it can help me cure my back pains