• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CBID is the devil, or is it?

cletus

Smokin' Member
Just got a fiver in from Cbid, 3 of the 5 were split.
Guess they were really dry?

Called,was put on hold for about 10 seconds, said they will ship out replacement
today with a return shipment label and said sorry.

Companies make mistakes, but great companies fix their mistakes, quickly.

Just wanted you all to know, They might be the devil, but Customer service is A+

By the way, just got a box of 858 maddies from Cbid for 82.00 bucks!
Can't get much better than that.

Agreed! If C-Bid is the devil, I guess that makes me a devil worshipper!

Got my 2 boxes from them today.. Woohoo!! (Brazilia and Perdomo La Tradicion maduros...)

cletus said:
Just got a fiver in from Cbid, 3 of the 5 were split.
Guess they were really dry?

Called,was put on hold for about 10 seconds, said they will ship out replacement
today with a return shipment label and said sorry.

Companies make mistakes, but great companies fix their mistakes, quickly.

Just wanted you all to know, They might be the devil, but Customer service is A+

[snapback]201045[/snapback]​

So when are the maddies due in? :whistling:

Won it monday, so hopefully by Friday!
You will be the second to know, Me first.

Do you guys get many split cigars from Cbid? I've bought ~10 5 packs from them and have had 3-4 cigars with split wrappers upon arrival. I guess I figured that's the cost of getting cigars so cheap... I hadn't planned on calling them about it, just wondering if other people found the same thing.

I purchase alot from them, first time I've had a problem.
Like I stated in my first post, Call them, they will fix!

I had a problem once and they fixed it quickly. Customer service is the best around.
Great deals to be had if you are careful.

cletus said:
[snapback]201045[/snapback]​

Niiiiice. :thumbs:

I have only had one problem with them and they fixed it right away.......

Glad to hear they took care of ya cletus.......

That is one reason I still use them.... Great Customer Service

They seem to be shipping a little slow lately, tho. My last two purchases have taken almost 2 weeks to arrive. Otherwise, I Cbid is da bomb in my book -- devil or not! :D

I've bought waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy too much stuff from them. I would guestimate better than 40 fivers. I can't remember one damaged cigar in the bunch. The last order did show up a fiver short, but one email to customer service and it is on it's way. The last order took 3 business days to get here. The only other problem I have had was fixed after one email to customer service also.

Those guys are good.

If only my bank was that good:(

Of course! The Devil wants you to keep coming back for More! :laugh:

Great stuff, super fast shipping (usually 2 days), disturbingly easy.

It's legal crack.

I've always had great service from Trish, TJ, Steve and the rest of the gang at Cbid.

AVB said:
I've always had great service from Trish, TJ, Steve and the rest of the gang at Cbid.
[snapback]201359[/snapback]​

You know you are a CBid addict if you know the Customer Service people by first name :rolleyes:

Yes, the customer serivce is great. Too bad they can't fix our credit card balances :D

Jim