• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Celebrating 21 Years of Friendship

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
21 years ago CP was envisioned and born. What's most strange to think about, is that I was only 20 years old, making CP older than I was at the time of launching the site. The success is all due to you, the community that makes this place what it is. While most get it and understand the culture here, some won't, and that's ok. I'd say CP was and still is a huge success. I have a some cool things planned in the near future, so stay tuned. :)

Thanks for making this place what it is.

Sincerely,
Rod

Be honest, everyone.....of all the great friends you've made on the internet, what percentage of them are from here? For me it's 100%.

And I've made some friends I would lay my life down for.

That's pretty normal for the internet ......right?

Be honest, everyone.....of all the great friends you've made on the internet, what percentage of them are from here? For me it's 100%.

And I've made some friends I would lay my life down for.

That's pretty normal for the internet ......right?
95%

I would like to say congratulations @Rod; you have created a great place here with CP.
Congrats on the 21 years brother!
Everyone have a great weekend.

Todd, I hafta tell ya, through all the upgrades, skin changes, slow times, phuk-tardery, and natural disasters, you have kept the ship afloat! You have been the one willing to allow Gods misfits to have a place to call home. I can’t imagine the amount of work that goes on behind the scenes, but you never bitched or complained. You were always here for the community!

Then you went and created the virtual Herf platform. Well, Rob, you took us from imagining what these “misfits” look like, to seeing their ugly mugs!!!! WTF were you thinking? Whatever it was, you nailed it, brother! I’m allowed to join the “Cheers” gang on Saturday nights. They represent CP in the best fashion possible. From”gummy bears” to proctologist, they got it covered, w/o missing a beat.

THANK YOU, Ron, for allowing us in to your house. One day I hope our paths cross. I’d truly enjoy sharing a bourbon and a smoke with you, to say thanks. YOU, Rod, are family! May Gods bless you and yours!

Floyd T