• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Celebration Cigars

Sheesh...I was really looking for some ideas when I opened this thread. I'm celebrating 7 years of sobriety next Friday the 22nd. I still have enough time to locate, buy and have it land before then.

Sheesh...I was really looking for some ideas when I opened this thread. I'm celebrating 7 years of sobriety next Friday the 22nd. I still have enough time to locate, buy and have it land before then.

There's always this....LINKY!

We'd be glad to answer any questions for you.

That was realy offensive. The guy is celebrating sobriety and you throw that at him?

Klipsch Congratulations Bro! Sobriety is a huge acomplishment for those who have suffered through the disease of alcaholism.

That was realy offensive. The guy is celebrating sobriety and you throw that at him?

Klipsch Congratulations Bro! Sobriety is a huge acomplishment for those who have suffered through the disease of alcaholism.

Keep comin' back!

Again, you open your big mouth without any real knowledge of this board. Anyone that has spent any time on this board knows that most of Gary's links are posted in fun. However, the cigar in the bottle (the actual cigar itself) would be a helluva grab, and a great cigar to celebrate with. I could be completely wrong with this, but I'm willing to bet that Klipsch wasn't the least bit offended. You better learn to quit going off half cocked, throwing stones at the members here, because you're wearing out your welcome pretty damn quickly.

But what would I do with the cigar? :laugh: I've got an OR Padron 40th Maddie that'll be on the burn list for the day. Just trying to decide on another.

Go do this board a favor and read through the dictionary a few times. There's a free one online, www.dictionary.com. You're really starting to be offensive in more than one area.

Get ahold of a Padon '46 in natural. Israel can hook you up. Expensive, but worth it.....:thumbs:

Congratulations. I'm coming up on a 5 year aniversary in December. PM sent.

I've got seventeen years of sobriety and I thought it was pretty funny. There's a hell of a lot of us on this forum, some in the closet some out. My guess, most of us laughed.

If one of us didn't laugh, well, you can't blame the bottle.

I've got seventeen years of sobriety and I thought it was pretty funny. There's a hell of a lot of us on this forum, some in the closet some out. My guess, most of us laughed.

Exactly.

I didn't laugh. I was highly offended that the posted link did not lead to boobies, thongs, or a pic of that fruitcake playing his flute like the good ol' days.

Get ahold of a Padon '46 in natural. Israel can hook you up. Expensive, but worth it.....:thumbs:

Thanks for the tip Tom. I tried the maddie and thought it was kinda EH...compared to the 44th & 45th. But the nattie was on my list after reading your comments about the box you picked up. :thumbs:

I have a great deal of respect for anybody that takes steps to alleviate the pain that drugs and alcohol can and has caused in their lives and in the lives of their families. However...I don't think I'm ready to come out of the closet... :laugh:

Once you feel like you've been spurned by the community, it's common to try and find faults with any other post as an attempt to point out mistakes other people make. I've fallen into that trap before and it's not a good route to go.

It's up to Klipsch to determine if that was offensive or not. If he was in a time in his life where it did offend him, then I have no doubts Gay would have given him a sincere and heartfelt apology and they would have hugged it out. He doesn't need your help.

You need to realize there's a mooch smell about you now, as perceived by some members of the community. It's up to you to ensure that any contributions you make can not, in any way, be perceived that way anymore. Even a seemingly innocent question such as this can smell like mooching to people that have seen it in many, many forms. Sometimes contributing by being quiet for a while is the best decision you can make and then put a lot of careful thought into your posts in the future.

-John

Ok so explain to me how it is that I am suposed to STFU and try contributing?

All the people that bitch and complain about searching the other threads, If you don't wan't to respond, then don't. as BBS says "STFU".
I don't care if you have a problem with me, and I do understand that this is a self moderating community. I am trying to learn from my mistakes.
I have seen time and time again, in many many threads, not my own. where the CP self appointed police give their grand sarcastic useless bitch posts, just because they dont like the way, someone that dosent have 35,000 posts, dosent read every other thread on the forum. WHO CARES! Let those who want to respond and help, respond. Those who don't, just dont type anything. I am sure if someone dosent get any responses to their question, they will either leave or search more on their own. Is it wrong for someone to ask the same question about an anejo shark that has been asked before? No because they might get a different awnser from someone else that did not awnser in a previous post.

Unfortunatly, the information I have gained here on CP is far more information than my B&M has. My B&M is only lead by the distributors/pushers that want to stick cigars in their store. They are not knowledgeable cigar people, and thats exactly why I asked the question.

I have no need for a hiatus, I am sure that there are plenty of decent people on here that dont post like children that I can have plenty of conversations with. I am also sure that those who are making infantile posts will either give up, or just become a regular part of any post I make, so be it , I will have groupies :laugh:

I hate to say this RP, but you need to learn some people skills. Instead of trying to stroke your ego and trying to get in the last word. Why don't you learn what a man would do. Its to take the "High Road." What do I mean by this? A simple thing really...learn to know when to speak up and know when to shut up. Instead of saying things like the above 2 posts you should LEARN to get along with the membership. If you piss enough people off, you will get banned. But also remember that when you do take shots like this at members, its like a slow cancer on what you can get out of the community. People will get sick of you and you will lose the "perks" that come from being a member of good standing. You have dug a nice hole for yourself by many comments you've made recently. The best thing you can do is to learn control of your ego, pride or whatever you want to call it and keep your tongue in check.

People like me in the community will not say a thing so you have no idea how many bridges you've burned already. In short, you should care if you are not liked or not. Naturally not everyone will get a long nor is it expected that everyone will like you. But you shouldn't need to throw more gasoline on the fire when you can easily put out the flames by controlling how you act/react around members.

Thank for a well thought out and well stated response. I agree with the gasoline on the fire, I can handle a direct conversation just fine, I do however have issues with the games. My broadness of fingerpointing was dues to a lack of time to confront each and every individual I had issue with. I will however take the direct approach from now on. I appreciate that you are speaking up, it is much easier to respond when you are being spoken to, not spoken or yelled at.

BBS Back off. You specificaly said to start contributing and so I did. I made a nice clean informational post about a new cigar and you disrespected the very thing you asked me to do by your post. I respectfully request that you edit that post to either blank, or something constructive, and I will change my response post as well, which will leave that thread as posative and informational as it can be. When I first came to CP I found your posts to be full of information and I really liked your opinions. Lets take it back to civility.

Here you go once again RP. This is the type of attitude that will end your time on CP. One thing you truly need to learn is the concept of taking the 'High Road" versus taking the low road aka "Cheap Shots." If I was you at this point, I'd apologize and then not post. Read more and post less for awhile. And not one of these half ass apologies where you say something he started it so I tried to stick it back to him. As this will haunt you for some time and any post you do will probably lead back to the recent comments you have made of a finder's fee and other things you have said like above in quotes. One thing to remember is if you can't post a positive response, then its probably best to just walk away from the thread. You really need to learn this as it will help you in Online communities like this and in life. Something to think about and remember, I have nothing to gain by telling you this.

Once you feel like you've been spurned by the community, it's common to try and find faults with any other post as an attempt to point out mistakes other people make. I've fallen into that trap before and it's not a good route to go.

It's up to Klipsch to determine if that was offensive or not. If he was in a time in his life where it did offend him, then I have no doubts Gay would have given him a sincere and heartfelt apology and they would have hugged it out. He doesn't need your help.

You need to realize there's a mooch smell about you now, as perceived by some members of the community. It's up to you to ensure that any contributions you make can not, in any way, be perceived that way anymore. Even a seemingly innocent question such as this can smell like mooching to people that have seen it in many, many forms. Sometimes contributing by being quiet for a while is the best decision you can make and then put a lot of careful thought into your posts in the future.

-John

All this "out of the closet" talk, and then John comes in with this...