• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cello wrap

Holyvision

The most noobishly noobish noob
Anyone know of a place online that sells the cello wrap for cigars? I'm storing multiple brands of cigar in the same Humidors, and I don't want them to marry.

Any ideas?
Thanks!

even with cello it is my understanding they will still marry as the cello breathes rp

Cello does breathe. You will get opinions on this whether or not to store similar cigars with eachother or not, but the one fact remains...never store flavored/scented/infused cigars with others...even in cello.

As for your request holyvision, I don't know anyone/anywhere to get these. I'm sure someone here can help you though. Good luck

Don't even give it a second thought, unless you plan on storing for several years. Even then I would not be too concerned. The only exception would be flavored cigars.

Cello has to breathe for the cigars to stay humidified...no point in getting it really, even if it is sold ???

Thanks for the information, these would be only stored for a couple months to mello, then smoked -- no long term storage planned (yet), so I won't worry too much about marriage.

Always nice to gain knowledge from experienced BOTL!

Matt

No need to go to this measure. And please no flavored cigars. More important is to have stable temp and humidity control.

My end will be sent out tomorrow. :)

Best,

Joe