• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CEO Yello Label

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
It’s a beautiful morning, temperature right at 69.4F with a slight cool breeze blowing. The sun is creeping its way up and as it does, so will the temperature. I’m smoking a CEO cigar this morning that has a very coarse, almost sandpaper like Connecticut shade Ecuadorian wrapper, prominent veins, and only a hint of oiliness. There’s barely any give at all when I try to squeeze it, feels a tad bit light in the hand, and the bunching of the Dominican filler surrounded by the Indonesian binder looks to be very good.

With the cap punched, I find the draw perfect with a very musty tobacco taste coming through. The foot lit easily, and with a couple quick puffs, ample amounts of smoke was produced. There’s a mild to almost medium spiciness on the back of the throat that is just right. This cigar is supposed to be the mildest out of the CEO cigars, and if so then I can’t imagine what the full would be like as this one is a good medium in body, however I will say the smoke itself is very smooth, almost creamy. Flavors are incredibly rich right off the bat with a delicious finish that very long. I am very impressed with this cigar in just the first two draws. I’m getting notes of coffee, cinnamon, leather, and wood, possibly others, seemingly complex.

The burn is sharp with a medium to dark gray, very compact ash forming. I see why the wrapper felt like sandpaper, as there’s a ton of tooth throughout the ash. Good, medium-bodied smoke is flowing effortlessly through the perfect draw, still smooth and creamy. I am finding the flavors rich, with sweetness in the smoke that is hitting my palate just right. There’s a certain taste I’m getting that I just can’t seem to describe here, maybe that of fruit, but nevertheless delicious.

I’m enjoying this cigar as much, if not more, in the final third with the smoke continuing to be a good medium body and flavors rich on the palate. The burn is sharp with a huge amount of tooth throughout the dark gray ash forming. There’s a delicious finish, long and lasting on the palate. It seems as though this thing has my head wanting to swim just a tad, am liking this cigar a lot!

This was an absolutely incredibly good smoke IMO. It had a sharp burn throughout with deliciously rich flavors and excellent finish. I searched online for this cigar, but could only find one link for CEO, which was a PDF file listing the five vitolas (Blue, Red, Green, Orange, and Yellow) with the blends. I removed the band and lo and behold there’s the website on the inside of the band. :laugh: However, the website still gave very little information. Excellent cigar Rod! Thank you very much for sending! Now where can I get more?? :D

07-04-09CEO001.jpg

07-04-09CEO002.jpg

DSC07841.jpg

07-04-09CEO003.jpg

DSC07845.jpg

DSC07846.jpg

What an odd cigar! ??? You are right, I googled it to see what could be found, and aside from the website there isn't much. The site itself is very odd too, though I found something interesting when I clicked on the "Enroll" button and scrolled all the way down, the name Gene Arganese is next to "Referrer". Perhaps Arganese rolls these?

What an odd cigar! ??? You are right, I googled it to see what could be found, and aside from the website there isn't much. The site itself is very odd too, though I found something interesting when I clicked on the "Enroll" button and scrolled all the way down, the name Gene Arganese is next to "Referrer". Perhaps Arganese rolls these?

I dunno, but man it was a good smoke! I'm hoping they are ridiculously inexpensive. :)

Well now I've almost seen it all. An MLM selling cigars. If you hurry and enroll, and can get a GB thread going...you may be able to make enough extra cash part time to buy your CEO sticks, and maybe pay your electric bill each month. :whistling:

* All examples and illustrations of potential income are for demonstration purposes only and do NOT reflect or
guarantee any actual income.

You can cancel your membership at any time by mailing a certified letter to:
C.E.O. 149 Atlantic Avenue, Westerly, RI 02891

Should I take a ride out to Westerly and try to grab some of these sticks?

Glad you enjoyed it Greg.

Yeah, if you read the PDF files it is essentially a pyramid scheme. Strange marketing strategy...if you do make it over there sometime, let me know. I'm sure Greg would love to get his hands on more of these as well. :laugh:

*EDIT* Never mind, just read Rod's post above...damn! :angry:

Well now I've almost seen it all. An MLM selling cigars. If you hurry and enroll, and can get a GB thread going...you may be able to make enough extra cash part time to buy your CEO sticks, and maybe pay your electric bill each month. :whistling:

* All examples and illustrations of potential income are for demonstration purposes only and do NOT reflect or
guarantee any actual income.

You can cancel your membership at any time by mailing a certified letter to:
C.E.O. 149 Atlantic Avenue, Westerly, RI 02891

Should I take a ride out to Westerly and try to grab some of these sticks?

wow we have seen the amway of cigars hit the industry, we are all doomed lol.

Was it good enough to pay $89.98 a year and another $29.99 a month for?

I know what company I DEFINITELY won't be giving any money to anymore! :angry: