• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CFCF 2008 Toast Across America

uptown_isy

The Man Uptown
On Saturday, November 1st, we will be holding CFCF's Toast Across America in this store. As many of you know, CFCF raises money to benefit the underprivileged children of the Bonao region in the Dominican Republic by building schools, health care facilities, sports facilities, and an organic farming area. For a $50 donation to CFCF, each participant will receive a 2008 Toast Across America commemorative box, containing a Fuente Opus X (7x50) and a Diamond Crown Maximus (7x50), that is made exclusively for this event, and not commercially available. For anyone of you that cannot attend the Toast here in Kingston but would like the cigars, please PM me and I will put them aside for you or ship them to you once they arrive. We will also hold Fuente specials with DEEP discounts during the day of the event. These specials will apply to all our out of state customers, as well. I will post these specials the day before the event. Thank you all for helping us raise money for CFCF's amazing projects in the DR.

Israel
Uptown Cigar Company
877-238-1172

so excited i just might make it there the 31st and sleep in the store.
hey is there a cap on how many can be purchased?

Where's the store? What time is the event?

The store is in Kingston, NY (90 miles N of NYC) and is located 2 minutes from the NYS Thruway off of Exit 19. The Toast will be at 4pm, but we will be partying here all day long. Hope you can make it.

Israel

Israel,

Your TAA sounds like much more fun :thumbs: than the lame effort put forth by Casa Fuente :sign: .

sounds like a great event isy, it stinks i am a little to far away.

im looking forward to those fuente deals ....

Israel,

Your TAA sounds like much more fun :thumbs: than the lame effort put forth by Casa Fuente :sign: .

LOL I was there on vacation and just happen to walk in there when they were about to wrap up everything at Casa Fuente. Got a few TAA sets and my g/f got a free drink. The place had a lot of people in it for a Tuesday...

I'll be calling you on the 1st my friend! :thumbs:

LOL I was there on vacation and just happen to walk in there when they were about to wrap up everything at Casa Fuente. Got a few TAA sets and my g/f got a free drink. The place had a lot of people in it for a Tuesday...

You should have told me you were in town. I was sitting at the bar.

You should have told me you were in town. I was sitting at the bar.

I meant to post about being in town but we were actually staying in Laughlin and I wasn't sure when I would be able to make it up there and be available for a smoke. Definitely next time... :cool:

Israel,

This sounds like something I can't miss. I am planning to be there and will probably have a couple of friends with me.

Best Regards,

Lou

Israel,

This sounds like something I can't miss. I am planning to be there and will probably have a couple of friends with me.

Best Regards,

Lou
Wish I was going along with you, friend Lou...!!.... :thumbs: Probably have to wait until QSH 2009 for another visit..... :cool:

I will PM Israel and get in on "the goods" anyway...... :laugh:

Have a blast, all of you - B.B.S.

Israel,

Best Regards,

Lou
Wish I was going along with you, friend Lou...!!.... :thumbs: Probably have to wait until QSH 2009 for another visit..... :cool:

Well, I wish that you could be here with us, Tom. Israel is a good friend of CP and it is always a pleasure to visit with him. As you indicated, I hope that you can make it for QSH 2009 and we'll make another trip up to Kingston.

Maybe I better pm Israel my wants before you out-of-staters get all of the good stuff :laugh: :laugh:

Best Regards - Lou

Israel,

Best Regards,

Lou

Well, I wish that you could be here with us, Tom. Israel is a good friend of CP and it is always a pleasure to visit with him. As you indicated, I hope that you can make it for QSH 2009 and we'll make another trip up to Kingston.

Maybe I better pm Israel my wants before you out-of-staters get all of the good stuff :laugh: :laugh:

Best Regards - Lou

Lou: Hope you can make it. To everyone else that would like to join, it will be an all day event. We'll probably have the toast at 3pm, and we will be open until 7pm. If people are still here and want to hang out longer, no problem. I'd love to stay late if some of you will join. Afterwards, we can grab some drinks and dinner across the street. He'll even let us light up in his restaurant.

Israel,

Best Regards,

Lou

Best Regards - Lou

Lou: Hope you can make it. To everyone else that would like to join, it will be an all day event. We'll probably have the toast at 3pm, and we will be open until 7pm. If people are still here and want to hang out longer, no problem. I'd love to stay late if some of you will join. Afterwards, we can grab some drinks and dinner across the street. He'll even let us light up in his restaurant.

WOW...this is starting to sound like I may have to do a road trip from Albany....