• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chantilly lace and purty face....

MiamiCubano

El Martillo (My Boxing Name)
...and a pony-tail, hanging down...

Someone here earlier mentioned Jessica Alba ( :love: :love: :love: ) in another thread (I think it was Ray's Cigar Girl thread), and that got me to thinking...then I stumbled across these and, being who I am, just HAD to share them...

jessica-alba-0105-003.jpg

jessica-alba-bikini.jpg

jessica-alba-wallpapers-3.jpg

jessica_alba_sitting_on_the_floor.jpg

Allow me to be one of the first to say thank you for that !! Made an otherwise crappy day not so bad !!

Now if I got my pony the world would be a better place :thumbs:

I'm with Fenian. The first photo is a killer. Unlike so many Hollywood women who need to spend hours and hours to look ok, this young lady is a straight natural.

Graci amigo, graci.

ts

Sidebar: A chick like this who knows she is being photographed every time she unwraps a piece of Spearmint, also knows she's being photographed when she puts her sweet ass up into the wind.

GD!

Those are some great pics, I bet you wish you were the one shooting them, I know I do. :love: We want more!

Sweet Moses those are some fine pics. Thanks for the contribution :)

WOOF!! I mean...BARK!! oh.....

You know what I mean......damn!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

alba.jpg
alba1.jpg

Just so you guys realize she looks good in person too, here are some pics I took with a lousy camera. She was a guest on the jimmy kimmel show the night before the super bowl 2006. I was doing sound for the Funk Brothers.