• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Charlottesville, VA

rob300c

The Big Noobowski
Anybody around these parts?

I going to the Dave Matthews shows.
Have a few hours to kill Friday and Sat before the shows.
Anyone down for some smoking (cigars), maybe even tailgating?

Let me know!

-Rob

PS. I got an extra for each night.

damn! sorry I missed this! I live in C-Ville! I didn't go to the DMB concert, but I would definitely have met up for a couple of cigars and a drink. If you're ever back in the area, hit me up!

Anybody around these parts?

I going to the Dave Matthews shows.
Have a few hours to kill Friday and Sat before the shows.
Anyone down for some smoking (cigars), maybe even tailgating?

Let me know!

-Rob

PS. I got an extra for each night.

Holy Shit! Wished I had seen this Rob. Would have loved to have hooked up for this and Dave. :(

ETA: I love how you clarify "Cigars" when referring to smoking before a DMB show. :laugh:

There is a Perdomo tasting this week on Thurs. from 4-8PM at C-Ville Smokeshop up near the Target on Rt.29 that I'll probably hit up if anyone else would like to join!

The Perdomo tasting was excellent tonight! There is another tasting from Altadis on Monday night for the MNF game, along with a tequilla tasting and some buffalo wings! I'll be heading back for that as well.

And if anyone was wondering, the cigar selection here was excellent! Tons of Padrons, Fuentes, Tatuajes, rare stuff to like the Padron Family reserve, Fuente Opus and Anejo, etc. all at really good prices!

Hope to see someone from CP there on monday!