• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chasing some Grails

tkoepp

Lil' RASScal
If you can help me out great, If not... GET OFF YER ASS !! :laugh: :sign:

Seriously.. Some of these have eluded me for too long... I have some to trade but would prefer cash.

Kate the Great
Founders KBS
AleSmith Speedway Stout
The Angel's Share
Darkness
Péché Mortel
RR Wild Ales - Deviation, Supplication, Temptation, Santification, Beatification
RR-Pliny the Elder
RR-Pliny the Younger
Firestone Walker
Sexual Chocolate
Imperial Stout Trooper
Black Butte XX
Southhampton Imperial Russian Stout

Sexual Chocolate is being released soon if you can find a NC brother to help you out Tim.

Sexual Chocolate is being released soon if you can find a NC brother to help you out Tim.
My sister lives in Winston Salem where the Sexual Chocolate is brewed...I'll have her keep an eye out for the release.

Ironically just saw this in my email too! :laugh:

It's Finally Here!

After months upon months of eager anticipation from beer fans around the country, Foothills is proud to announce the return of the Sexual Chocolate Imperial Stout, a favorite not just locally but nationally and even worldwide-- in 2008 it ranked 26th in the world at ratebeer.com!

Infused with organic cocoa nibs, the Sexual Chocolate is a deep opaque black in color, offering notes of espresso, blackstrap molasses, toffee, and dark fruits that serve to mask an alcohol content approaching ten percent.

Look for Sexual Chocolate on tap this Friday, February 6 at 6:00 pm, and show up early to get a place in line Saturday morning-- we've got 600 hand-numbered 22-ounce bottles of Sexual Chocolate going on sale when we open at 11 am. (In the interest of allowing as many people as possible to experience the dark pleasures this beer offers, we are limiting each customer to four bottles.)

Hey Tim, I'll pick you up a growler of the RR Pliny the Elder the next time I'm in Santa Rosa. Should be very, very soon.

:cool:

Bump....

Kate the Great
Founders KBS
AleSmith Speedway Stout
The Angel's Share
Darkness
Péché Mortel
RR Wild Ales - Deviation, Supplication, Temptation, Santification, Beatification
RR-Pliny the Elder
RR-Pliny the Younger
Firestone Walker 10, 11, or 12
Sexual Chocolate
Imperial Stout Trooper
Black Butte XX

Bump....

Kate the Great
Founders KBS
AleSmith Speedway Stout
The Angel's Share
Darkness
Péché Mortel
RR-Pliny the Elder
RR-Pliny the Younger
Sexual Chocolate
Imperial Stout Trooper
Black Butte XX

You really need to add Consecration to the list Tim.

Updated..

Kate the Great
Darkness
RR Wild Ales - Deviation, Supplication, Santification, Beatification
RR-Pliny the Younger
Sexual Chocolate
Imperial Stout Trooper
Alesmith Decadence

Wow, my local distributor claims over 700 brands and I have never heard of any of these nor do they list them. Makes me wonder what else I'm missing. Good luck in your hunt!