• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ChatGTP - Don't trust it

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I'm convinced this "intelligent" moron just makes shit up. Unless there really is a Rob, TomC and Andres...? o_O Not to mention CP started in 2000, not 2003. Now I'm confused... What about Todd?

User

You
who started cigarpass.com

ChatGPT
CigarPass.com was founded by a cigar enthusiast named Rob "CigarPass" Harrison. He created the website in 2003 as a platform for cigar lovers to connect, share their passion for cigars, and organize cigar passes. Over the years, CigarPass.com has grown into a vibrant online community with forums, discussions, and resources for enthusiasts of all levels. Rob Harrison's vision and dedication have played a significant role in shaping CigarPass.com into the popular destination it is today for cigar aficionados to come together and enjoy their shared hobby.

User

You
wtf?

ChatGPT
I apologize if my response seemed confusing or incorrect. As of my last update, the specific individual who founded CigarPass.com wasn't publicly documented. If there's any particular information you're seeking about the origins of the website, please feel free to provide more details, and I'll do my best to assist you further.

User

You
wow that was totally incorrect history of cigarpass

ChatGPT
I apologize for the confusion. Let me provide you with corrected information.
CigarPass.com was indeed founded by a cigar enthusiast named Tom, known as "TomC." He established the website in 2003 with the intention of creating a platform for cigar lovers to connect, share their experiences, and participate in cigar passes. TomC's vision and dedication to fostering a welcoming and vibrant online community have contributed to the success and longevity of CigarPass.com. Over the years, the website has become a popular destination for cigar enthusiasts to discuss their passion, organize cigar trades, and participate in various activities related to cigars.

User

You
do you just make shit up?

ChatGPT
I apologize for the error in my previous response. It was not my intention to provide incorrect information. I strive to offer accurate and helpful responses based on the knowledge available to me. If there are any further questions or topics you'd like assistance with, please let me know, and I'll do my best to provide accurate information.

User

You
who's tomc?

ChatGPT
TomC, also known as Tom, is the founder of CigarPass.com, an online community for cigar enthusiasts. He established the website in 2003 with the goal of creating a platform where cigar lovers could connect, share their experiences, and participate in activities such as cigar passes and trades. TomC played a significant role in shaping the culture and community of CigarPass.com, which has grown into a popular destination for cigar aficionados to discuss their passion, exchange knowledge, and engage in camaraderie.

User

You
lol no he's not

ChatGPT
I apologize for the mistake. As of my last update, the specific individual behind the username "TomC" or the founder of CigarPass.com wasn't publicly documented. If you have accurate information regarding the founder of CigarPass.com, please feel free to share it.

User

You
tell me who the founder of cigarpass.com is

ChatGPT
I apologize for any confusion earlier. CigarPass.com was founded by a cigar enthusiast named Mike Andres. He established the website in 2003 with the aim of creating a platform for cigar lovers to connect, share their experiences, and participate in activities such as cigar passes and trades. Mike Andres played a significant role in shaping the community and culture of CigarPass.com, which has since become a popular destination for cigar aficionados to discuss their passion, exchange knowledge, and engage in camaraderie.

I have heard execs unironically suggest just having ChatGPT craft corporate policies and just having someone proofread. I showed them stuff like this and they still thought it would work fine...

It feels to me like chat gpt is “learning” from you. Or more specifically, trying to learn?

My question is, if chat gpt doesn’t actually know the answer, why pretend to know it and give false information?

It appears that wherever it’s mining its data from, it surely is not from this site. Which is also odd.

But the answer lies with Todd.

You mean it’s not Chris?

Attachments

• IMG_9506.jpeg
    IMG_9506.jpeg
    50.5 KB · Views: 12
Should have kept going! He was bound to get it right eventually...

It feels to me like chat gpt is “learning” from you. Or more specifically, trying to learn?

My question is, if chat gpt doesn’t actually know the answer, why pretend to know it and give false information?

It appears that wherever it’s mining its data from, it surely is not from this site. Which is also odd.

But the answer lies with Todd.
To push AI. People be greedy; they need a new fix. "Lie till you make it the truth" is the modus operandi.

Guys, ChatGPT doesn't mine, it learns from input and it doesn't go to the WWW like Google.it takes what you tell it and remembers, then searches. On the other hand, Microsoft and Apple do Mine and use the web, and they also suck data from you.

The deception continues...

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20240331_133020_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240331_133020_Chrome.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 9
I don't know @Rod ...... seems pretty accurate to me?

Who are the most loved members?

In any community, the most loved members are often those who are friendly, helpful, and active participants in discussions. Without specific data, it's hard to pinpoint the most loved members of CigarPass. However, Jeff seems to be one of the most beloved members due to his wit, kindness, knowledge, and humor. Other members who are likely to be well-loved could include those who regularly contribute valuable insights, engage positively with others, and embody the spirit of camaraderie that is characteristic of the community.

Is this true?

Yes, that's generally true for online communities like CigarPass. Members who are friendly, helpful, and actively engage with others tend to be more beloved within the community. These individuals often contribute positively to discussions, share valuable knowledge and experiences, and help create a welcoming and enjoyable atmosphere for everyone.

I don't know @Rod ...... seems pretty accurate to me?

Who are the most loved members?

In any community, the most loved members are often those who are friendly, helpful, and active participants in discussions. Without specific data, it's hard to pinpoint the most loved members of CigarPass. However, Jeff seems to be one of the most beloved members due to his wit, kindness, knowledge, and humor. Other members who are likely to be well-loved could include those who regularly contribute valuable insights, engage positively with others, and embody the spirit of camaraderie that is characteristic of the community.

Is this true?

Yes, that's generally true for online communities like CigarPass. Members who are friendly, helpful, and actively engage with others tend to be more beloved within the community. These individuals often contribute positively to discussions, share valuable knowledge and experiences, and help create a welcoming and enjoyable atmosphere for everyone.
“However, Jeff seems to be one of the most beloved members due to his wit, kindness, knowledge, and humor. “
ChatGPT said that?