• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cheap Ronson Lighters

I'll have you guys know that I found one in the local CVS yesterday was all they had left, of course I bought it! I lite it up one time to check that it worked then tossed it in the seat beside me with my old one. I intended to purge it out and refill with vector todau/ I want you guys to know what for whatever reason I pick it up today before doing anything else to it and it doesn't work! It doesn't spark any at all!!!

Talk about pissed. It seriosly hurt my faith in the $4 lighter...

I'll have you guys know that I found one in the local CVS yesterday was all they had left, of course I bought it! I lite it up one time to check that it worked then tossed it in the seat beside me with my old one. I intended to purge it out and refill with vector todau/ I want you guys to know what for whatever reason I pick it up today before doing anything else to it and it doesn't work! It doesn't spark any at all!!!

Hmm...my first Ronson lighter decided to go kaput on me after a while, so I purchased a second one. The first one started working periodically, but then ran out of butane.

I don't know if I'm reading your post wrong, but why would you want to refill a new, full lighter with butane? Why not just use it up first?

I don't know if I'm reading your post wrong, but why would you want to refill a new, full lighter with butane? Why not just use it up first?

You don't light your cigars on god only knows what kind of quality butane they use at the factory do you? lol

Get with the program man! :laugh:

You don't light your cigars on god only knows what kind of quality butane they use at the factory do you? lol

Get with the program man! :laugh:

Great point, actually.

I never really intended on using the Ronson lighters for long though. I purchased my pair thinking I'd just treat them like BIC disposable ones; I planned on buying a nicer lighter in the near future anyway.

???

I guess getting a free lighter in the mail isn't good enough eh?

???