• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cheap Shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SamGuss said:
Oh um Lumberg?

If your going to have the balls to state your opinions on a public board, have the balls to kep them there.

:: pours Wascal some kool aid :: :sign:

Sam
If you would like me to post the contents of the PM I sent you I would be happy to... better yet, you can do it yourself. I however do not believe it's in the public interest to continue this argument.

"If you would like me to post the contents of the PM I sent you I would be happy to... better yet, you can do it yourself. I however do not believe it's in the public interest to continue this argument."

Actually I was referring to your posts earlier that now only have "..." in them instead of what you originally wrote ;)

Sam

I think everyone's lives would be a lot better if I had never typed those things in the first place. But if enough people ask nicely I will rehash it. :)

I think my Oscar Wilde quote in my sig tag says it best.

Its already been said...some people get it, others never will. Look up the word integrity sometime.

I landed in this post late and I'm not really sure of all the commotion. Started with cheating the poor ole mail man and then started into some sort of fueled debate and criticism. Not quite what I'm used to seeing here at CP. The only good I got out the entire converstion was the website to get the boxes cheap. Thanks for that tip. As far as the rest of the thread, not something I want to be a part of.
God Bless and Happy Holidays To All

Oh great! more deleting posts....

This one is done folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.