• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Checking In

John,

Just look around, my friend. You ain't alone in this. Stay the course, hug your daughter as often as you can, and be thankful you and she have a second chance. Eliminate drama, surround yourself with positive people and embrace the new lease!

As corny as it sounds, my high school motto was, "To succeed, you must believe, and We Believe". It's stuck with me all these years, and has helped me through a few tough spots. Embrace it, my brother!

Floyd T

I echo the sentiments already given in this thread. Stay strong brother, and keep fighting for yourself and your family. If you ever want to bend an ear or vent or anything, hit me up. I might not be as regular as some on the forum here, but I’m always around somewhere.

It took a lot for you to put all of that out there John. I hate you're having to deal with so much at one time, but as had been said quite a few times already, there's quite a few people that care about you that you can lean on whenever you need. Stay positive and keep doing what you're doing. Love you man

It took a lot for you to put all of that out there John. I hate you're having to deal with so much at one time, but as had been said quite a few times already, there's quite a few people that care about you that you can lean on whenever you need. Stay positive and keep doing what you're doing. Love you man
What's up brother!

Good to see you brother!