• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cheer me up contest!

BailBonds

I'm tired of all the drama in the outside world... so I'm turning to CP for a little happiness.
Here's the contest:
Look at the picture here below and tell me what specific button on my dang remote control doesn't work.
If it's too hard to see, just look at your remote control and guess a button. Try to read over the thread real
quick so there are no dups. You may post only once EXCEPT for when you feel like posting funny crap,
random links, and other things that will make me smile along the way. That is what this is all about, ..making
my day/weekend better.
And in return, the winner gets the following:
1926 Padrón Serie No. 35 maddy and
1964 Padrón Aniv. Monarca maddy

I reserve the right to change the rules whenever I want. Mr. Peat, you sir, are excluded because you are the one who probably broke it. :sign:

james08002.jpg

I don't know if you know it, but that doesn't look like a TV....maybe that's why it's not working?

I'm going to say the most used button...the obvious...Channel up.

I don't know if you know it, but that doesn't look like a TV....maybe that's why it's not working?

I'm going to say the most used button...the obvious...Channel up.

haha thats the wall in the background...or a flag..or something....you aint seein my TV! :sign: i will post the winner Monday mornin' gents. Make me laugh! like that ^^^^^

and thanks to CP and this great community for letting me have the opportunity to learn here, laugh here, and meet people with more wisdom than I would know what to do with! :thumbs:

I'll go with the power button. That would piss me off pretty darn quick.

I'll look around and see if I can't find any funny links.

Edit: Here we go. Couple hundred jokes from CP's finest.

Joke Thread

keep it up! im smilin' and don't wanna stop till this contest is over! (well i don't wanna stop then but ya know)
loren invaded my photo album on photbucket. Keep checking it throughout tonight i will post crazy pics of him on the album as he shows his "other" side...
linky...
OK EDIT 'cause Mr Peat wasn't cooperating.. seems he doesn't like the whole 'picture takin' program. I'll get his evil side captured soon...

Volume Down button
Same as mine mate(just like something else in my house that wont go down) :blush:

Back