• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cheeseburgers

AdamC

Banned
What is your favorite fast food cheeseburger?

(bored at work - nothing else to do)

Well if you are that bored, go post it in the food section of Cigar Pass and not in the lobby :sign:

Five Guys!!!!!

Loaded up. Bacon, Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Pickles, Mustard, Ketchup, and Mayo. :love:

Well if you are that bored, go post it in the food section of Cigar Pass and not in the lobby :sign:

Maybe search and see the topic has been discussed?
That should take up a few minutes.

Or we can keep posting here about this and it will go on and on with lame ass comments and droll out at some point once we're all not bored.

Eh!

Maybe search and see the topic has been discussed?
That should take up a few minutes.

Or we can keep posting here about this and it will go on and on with lame ass comments and droll out at some point once we're all not bored.

Eh!

I thought you'd post who had the best hot dog????

I thought you'd post who had the best hot dog? ???

They're closed...used to be 3 Sons right down the street from my mom's house.

Foot long, with ketchup and kraut!

There is no such thing as a hot dog without mustard!

Oh yeah... favorite burger. My wife found a recipe this summer for a cuban burger. It's a hambuger made just like a cuban sandwich, pressed flat on the grill with a special sauce. Definitely my new favorite!

Lately I have been on a burger Binge. I vowed to eat at every "BURGER PARADISE" in Chicago. I looked at all the magazines and newpapers picks and ate at those. I than talked to friends and heeded their suggestions. All in All it was a fun time. Here are my my suggestions of hamburger Places in and around Chicago.

1.Kuma's Corner - Very ecclectic mix of ppl. Heavy metal blaring on the stereo. Hamburgers named after Heavy Metal Bands. Writings all over the wall with inspirational slogas. Some reminding us to but locally and support local music scenes. Also they have one of the Best micro brew slecetions in the city. The best burger I have eaten in Chicago

2.Rockit bar and Grill - Nice little retaurant which becomes a great night spot. Good Selection of local beers and nice sized menu. Another gourmet hamburger but had to rank it #2 due to the limited amount of toppings. Kobe burger is a bit pricey but it is their #1 seller.

3.HopHaus. How can you not love a restaurant that pairs all their food with a microbrew?? Awesome. I ranked them #3 due to their "WILD GAME" mini burger platters. And their gourmet burger served was very good.

4.Gibsons Steak House. Damn.. Juicy thick filet Burger. Some excellent bar burgers. Great atmosphere.. Great 3 piece jazz band. Good cocktails!

5.Select Cut. Another steak house who uses their scrap meats to make a delcious mixed burger. Very laid back restaurant in a very distinct neighborhood.

So if your in chicago and want to try some excellent burgers. Be sure to check out one of these places. I did all the lefwork so you don't have too.

Well, if you will allow me to include a non fast food burger, I will tell you of a hamburger I made for a bbq once.

Black truffle infused lamb hamburgers, fried in organic Italian olive oil, served on a sour dough bun with watercress tossed in walnut oil, with goat's curd spread on the inside of the top bun.

Hamburger heaven. Just bliss.

If you do it yourself, make sure to finely chop the black truffle, shape the burgers and leave to infuse for a good day in the fridge. Grill on a searing hot flatplate.

Fast food wise, we have little variety in Adelaide. There is a place in town called 'Burger It'. They do a burger called 'It'll Brie Good', which consists of organic ground beef, sliced brie cheese, plum sauce, lettuce and cheese (and something else I forgot). Really nice.

I thought for sure Gary was going to post the video link of the girl with a chubby cha cha that looks like a cheesburger.

Five Guys!!!!!

Loaded up. Bacon, Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Pickles, Mustard, Ketchup, and Mayo. :love:

Tried it, pass. Sorry.

I've had Cheeseburgers from everywhere. I can't pick just one. Some aren't "fast food" but who the hell cares.

1. The Mangy Moose in Jackson Hole, WY. It was the best burger I've ever had.
2. My favorite local burger would probably be from "The Chop House". Cheese, bacon, and mushrooms. Cooked medium, medium rare.
3. And for "Fast Food", you can't Burger King!

Cheap = Massapequa, NY - All American Burger

Pricier = East Meadow, NY - Majors Steak House

Checkers Triple Cheeseburger. It's kind of like eating a big hot pocket.

"I've never eaten a Hot Pocket then afterwards been, I'm glad I ate that".

You are all naming amateur burger joints!! Nothing like a steaming hot In-N-Out Double Double Animal Style (grilled onions, extra pickles, grilled mustard on the bun)!!!

You have not lived until you've tasted an In-N-Out burger!! :D

Morton'a steak house has a burger that's out of this world, as long as we're dropping names. :love:

I believe I can post whatever I please. So if you don't like it, don't post on it. Go about your business.
Thank you.