• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicago Area Monthly Meetup

Guessing what hes talking about is the Sausage House (local Butcher) by me that makes all there own brats and Sausage... I can't get to it by tomorrow so haveing my friend just grabbing few different kind of brats/sausage for me... Also haveing her get a sausage stick like a huge summer sausage just way better. told her about 24 ... so should be 4 different kinds (they come in groups of 6) so u can mix and match if u like.

Gottcha! My Bad.

She got 6 Regular brat , 6 Beer brat , 6 Garlic Brat, 6 mild Italian Sausage, 6 Hot Italian Sausage. Just tell me what you want I will bring that, there cost is 1.25 a brat/sausage.

FYI.....
the CAO Flavors Ladies Night at the Cigars and More -Long Grove location Thursday, March 10th - Guys, you are welcome to attend with the ladies, but all the goodies are for them. All ladies in attendance will have a chance to win a SPA basket and more. So stop by and find your CAO Flavor, sample some wine and enjoy some appetizers.
:sign:

On Thursday, March 17th at our Long Grove location we will be hosting an event with Xikar, featuring the HC Series cigars from 4 to 8pm. During this event there will be specials on HC Series cigars and all Xikar Accessories; buy any 3 HC Cigars and get 1 free and all Xikar accessories will be 25% off. In addition to the specials previously mentioned anyone who purchases a box of HC Cigars will receive a HC Series Xikar Lighter.

Guys - I had a blast last night at Ladies Night. :whistling:

It was great to meet some new BOTL's and I look forward to many more herfs in the future with you.

Great to have caught up will all of my BOTL last nigh! Cant wait to do this again!:D

Had a great time last night with you all. Even though we didnt get to join the ladies for Ladies Night.

Nice meeting both Stogie367 and Ketchtwenty2 for the first time.

I will definitely look into going to the Padron Event at Outlaw. Really only thing holding me off from a complete yes is work.

Hey guys, Ken from Cigars and more expressed his gratitude to me on Sunday for establishing Cigars and More of Long Grove, IL as the official meeting place for the Chicago Area Guys. A very nice place, all though the Humid is a bit small...he makes up for this in style and atmosphere. Ken was even more impressed that amongst other things we actually spoke of cigars.....etc. I just thought I would pass along his thanks and appreciation for our patronage as he welcomed everyone to his new facility in Long Grove.

:DHave a great day!

Hey guys, just a reminder, I'll see you guys this Thursday night, unless of course my baby is being born.

Hey guys, Ken from Cigars and more expressed his gratitude to me on Sunday for establishing Cigars and More of Long Grove, IL as the official meeting place for the Chicago Area Guys. A very nice place, all though the Humid is a bit small...he makes up for this in style and atmosphere. Ken was even more impressed that amongst other things we actually spoke of cigars.....etc. I just thought I would pass along his thanks and appreciation for our patronage as he welcomed everyone to his new facility in Long Grove.

:DHave a great day!

Tell that bum to put in a larger humi! :angry:

Anyone that's in the Chicago area needs to stop by either the Long Grove or the Libertyville location. Both are very classy places filled with both great smokes and smokers. :thumbs:

anyone meeting up for this? If so where?

We'll be at Cigars and More in Long Grove, I'm not sure if I'll be there around 5 or 6.

Wish I could join you, brother... :(

BTW - glad to hear the new about the "bun in the oven"! I've got some extra special Scotch and smokes tucked away for such an occasion. Let's plan on burnin' 'em soon! :thumbs:

I had a training class yestarday that I thought i was going to get out early but got stuck catching up on work after class. Should never have walked back to desk after class.

I had a training class yestarday that I thought i was going to get out early but got stuck catching up on work after class. Should never have walked back to desk after class.

Enjoyed a few in your honor last night....me, Sean and Bernie were the only three in the place...it was quiet! good times!
We proposed a BBQ as soon as the weather broke and Seans kid was born....give him a chance to settle into fatherhood and all the joys that come with that!
Next month hopefully we can all get together!

Enjoyed a few in your honor last night....me, Sean and Bernie were the only three in the place...it was quiet! good times!
We proposed a BBQ as soon as the weather broke and Seans kid was born....give him a chance to settle into fatherhood and all the joys that come with that!
If Sean was there, it wasn't quiet. :laugh:

Sean - Make sure and post when the baby arrives.

Ahem...isn't it time for you to change your location to Lincoln Park???? :D I know what you're trying to do....the same thing those Wisconsin Senators tried to do...now get back here and DO you job!!! :sign: :sign:

Sean, let us know when the big day is! :)

Will definitely post once she's arrived for sure. And you're right Dave, not quiet with me there, Bernie and Richtried to shut me up, but failed miserably. It was a good time and can't wait to do it again next month.

As for Lincoln Park Joe, hell no, I love Chicago, but it's not NYC and if I'm going to overpay to live in the city, it's going to be a city like NYC.

Ahem...isn't it time for you to change your location to Lincoln Park???? :D I know what you're trying to do....the same thing those Wisconsin Senators tried to do...now get back here and DO you job!!! :sign: :sign:

Sean, let us know when the big day is! :)

She got 6 Regular brat , 6 Beer brat , 6 Garlic Brat, 6 mild Italian Sausage, 6 Hot Italian Sausage. Just tell me what you want I will bring that, there cost is 1.25 a brat/sausage.

Nice snowstorm we just had in spring HUH??? We need to get caught up next month. Plan for May!