• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicagoland Christmas Herf-December 23rd-Humidor Westmont

By tomorrow the roads should be fine because they've been out all day salting and plowing like crazy.

I'm letting my office out early tomorrow, so I still have every intention of being there.

I'm letting my office out early tomorrow, so I still have every intention of being there.

thumbs-up.gif
thumbs-up.gif
thumbs-up.gif
thumbs-up.gif
thumbs-up.gif
thumbs-up.gif
thumbs-up.gif

Still playing this by ear. Watching the weather to see what is going to start happening.

I hear you about the weather. Plus I woke up with full on body aches today. I can't get sick for Christmas....

This weather is gonna show us who the serious herfers are! Seriously though, it's snotty out there, be careful on the roads.

This weather is gonna show us who the serious herfers are! Seriously though, it's snotty out there, be careful on the roads.

I'll be there, got over the bugs going round months ago.
thumbs-up.gif
smile.gif
Brickhouse says he'll be there around five. GO CUBS!
laugh.gif

Whatever Wyatt says, he's exaggerating!
whistling.gif
Thanks to Sean, Elliott, Tom and Wyatt for a great herf with good conversation and drinks to go with the aged cigars.
thumbs-up.gif
Good times!

LOL! What happened in Westmont stays in Westmont. At least until Wyatt decides to share...

Had a terrific time tonight! Thanks to all that came out and sorry for those that weren't able to make it. Definitely will have to do it again sometime!

Had a great time as well guys. Thanks for the stellar company, cigars, pizza, and beverages!!

It was great to meet new friends and see old ones again.

Thanks for paying up your bet Claudio........oh wait, well, sorta :)

Did anyone have a camera at the herf and if so, how about posting the pics so we can see all of your ugly mugs....... :D :thumbs: :p

What a great time last night. It was great to see Claudio and meet his friend Tom. Wyatt, it was a pleasure to meet you and hang out. And Elliot, as always, you stink!!!!

Everybody was waaay too generous and I smoked some fantastic smokes courtesy of the fine BOTL's. For the rest of you Chi-town folk, sorry to have missed you and we'll have to do it again soon; hopefully with better weather.

And Charlie, we can't post pictures, they're all NSFAnybody