• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicagoland herf on the 13th of June.

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
Ginseng will be in the area for some seminars and will be up for a get together on the 13th, let's show some midwest hospitality and get out the BOTLs and SOTLs for some food, cigars and comraderie. I'm thinking 8 to 8 cigars in Villa Park as it's centrally located and there's a Brazilian restaurant within walking distance, FUSION FIRE IS NOW LOCATED AT 541 W. NORTH AVE IN VILLA PARK, about ten minutes away and the same owners. So all plans are still the same, they're number is 630-832-0877. :whistling: "8 TO 8 CIGARS,300 E. ST CHARLES RD., VILLA PARK, ILLINOIS, 60181. Phone # 630- 993- 1234.

Wow fridays are a bad day for me.
Do you have a specific time in mind?
Will wilkey be downtown? or in that area?

Wow fridays are a bad day for me.
Do you have a specific time in mind?
Will wilkey be downtown? or in that area?
Wilkey will be at a seminar that day, not sure when it's over, but 8 to 8 is straight west of Evanston. I figure a cigar dinner at Fusion Fire and right across the street is the cigar lounge. I'll get more info as time goes on. Hope our Wisconsin and Indiana members show up, Iowa isn't that far away. :D :thumbs:

I'm really looking forward to meeting some of the Chicagoland area members. It's been quite a few years since I've traveled to the City of the Big Shoulders and I'm pleased to have the opportunity to come back. I can get out of the Friday conference as early as early mid-afternoon. My Thursday evening schedule may be open as well but for sure I will be manning the poster presentation session until 6:00 PM-ish.

Many thanks to Claudio for extending his gracious help with my trip and this herf get-together.

Best,
Wilkey

I am pretty sure we are headed out of town Friday for a long weekend. Thursday night would probably work if anyone is up for it. Where is the seminar going to be? I am in Mount Prospect.

I am pretty sure we are headed out of town Friday for a long weekend. Thursday night would probably work if anyone is up for it. Where is the seminar going to be? I am in Mount Prospect.
I'm in town for the Spatial Cognition conference on the 11/12 and then at Northwestern on the 12/13 for the Interaction Design for Children conference.

Wilkey

I'm in town for the Spatial Cognition conference on the 11/12 and then at Northwestern on the 12/13 for the Interaction Design for Children conference.

Wilkey

Spatial Cognition conference? You got beat up a lot as an undergrad, didn't you.

Bruce,

I have no idea what you're talking about. I was a chemical engineer in my undergrad and we were cool. Cool, I say.

Wilkey

Things are rolling along, i'm getting PMs in the affirmative. :thumbs:

I'm in for friday at 8 to 8. I really like their large varity of smoke. Food, smokes, and good friends all in one day what more can you ask for beside a hot naked drunk horny blond chick. Well I guess you guys will do.

Just moved here, anyways be cool to meet some fellow BOTL here in town. Either time will work, preferably Friday. I am in the Northwest Burbs.

Looks like I'll be working the weekend of the 13th. I would have loved to take part.

Guys even better news.

8 to 8 is having their large 3 day CIGARFEST.

Jun 13-15.

They will be having 20 cigar vendors for their main event which starts on Friday 10AM-9PM.

Raffles, Prizes, Cigars etc etc etc.

So it should be a packed house. Hope more of you plan on making it out now.

-Alex

Just moved here, anyways be cool to meet some fellow BOTL here in town. Either time will work, preferably Friday. I am in the Northwest Burbs.

Looks like I'll be working the weekend of the 13th. I would have loved to take part.
Hope to meet both of you and lordlister, we're going to eat at the Brazilian restaurant right down the street before we herf, so maybe you can make the smoke-in. :thumbs:

Hope to meet both of you and lordlister, we're going to eat at the Brazilian restaurant right down the street before we herf, so maybe you can make the smoke-in. :thumbs:
I love Brazilian! Can't wait to put down a caipirinha or two.

Thanks again for putting this together, Claudio!

Cigarfest = yessssssssss :cool:

Wilkey

I'm looking forward to it myself. :) :thumbs:

I love Brazilian! Can't wait to put down a caipirinha or two.

Thanks again for putting this together, Claudio!

Cigarfest = yessssssssss :cool:

Wilkey
Caiprinha is the Brazilian version of Mojitos, and they do serve them there. :D

I'll see what I can do. Would like to make it up...