• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Choosing a wedding cigar

On a Bourbon board I belong to there is a member called NorCalBoozer. I've been wondering this whole time about if he is your old man and you are rebelling by drinking wine or if he's just your evil twin. :cool: :rolleyes:

On a Bourbon board I belong to there is a member called NorCalBoozer. I've been wondering this whole time about if he is your old man and you are rebelling by drinking wine or if he's just your evil twin. :cool: :rolleyes:

LOL! Nope, no relation .... but if you run into NCVL on another board, I know him better than anyone.

With the wild crowd were having at the wedding I decided to leave the bourbon and tequila at home. I don't even want to think how this reception would turn out then :0

:cool:

NorCalCigarLover said:
Boones Farm collection ...... funny boy BD, now put down that bottle of Jose Cuero Mixto :0 :laugh: :laugh:

The box of something else is ageing in the refrigidor ;)

The main wine list has turned into something like this: N/V Cristalino Rose Cava, 2003 DeRose Negrette, DeRose #7 Hollywood Red, 2003 DeRose Viogner, 2003 Josef Leitz Rüdesheimer Drachenstein "Dragonstone" Riesling, 2003 Rosenblum Richard Sauret Paso Robles Zinfandel, 2003 Bonny Doon "Ca' del Solo" Big House Pink. We're still looking for a quality lower priced Pinot Noir to add to the main list.

To this list we'll add some individuals from the cellar: 2002 Pisoni Pinot Noir, 2002 Roar Rosellas Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2003 APVin Garys' Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2002 A. Rafanelli Zinfandel, 2002 Lucia Garys' Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2003 Loring Cargasacchi Vinyard Pinot, 2002 Sea Smoke Botella Pinot Noir, 1999 Roederer L'Ermitage Rose.

:cool:
[snapback]186147[/snapback]​

i wish there was a wine pass....nice list Norcal, very nice indeed...and yes...i am a wine pu**y like NorCal
:whistling: :p