• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Christmas list

I totaled my BMW, and had to buy a new truck....that being said running boards and a hard tri-flip bed cover......
Chevy or Ford? I’v been looking at the Silverado lately.

I totaled my BMW, and had to buy a new truck....that being said running boards and a hard tri-flip bed cover......
Have you considered Truxedo covers? I have the Lo Pro and it’s awesome.

Ram 1500 2015 Bighorn, it was a lease so pretty great shape and low miles

This year I got a leaf blower (!) 3 bottles of good whiskey and some really nice cigars. What about you?

Some clothes, a pair of wireless Beats headphones, and tickets to Tenacious D in February(!), among other small things.

The best present this year was one I paid for, though: Getting to see the reaction when our daughter answered the doorbell to find her older sister standing there. We all miss her, of course, but The Short One has the pre-teen girl thing going on, so she's more emotional about it than the rest of us, for sure. It's only for a few days, but I know how much getting to see her again will help recharge her mental and emotional batteries.