• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Christmas Morning in August with CigSid....

ironpeddler

Ye Old Newbie
I got home last night from a business trip and I see a few delivery boxes on my front porch as I pull into my driveway. I hurriedly put them in the house figuring I'd get to them in the morning. It was a shitty trip and all I wanted to do was throw my suitcase in my bedroom, change my clothes, and pour a glass of scotch. I got up this morning, fired up my espresso maker in order to make my normal double espresso, and decided to glance at all the boxes as everything was warming up. My company sends me a ton of shit weekly, so this is a normal ritual. As I went through all the boxes I noticed one box was from Bill and I instantly got that tingle we all know when Bill sends us a box via UPS. He has bombed me into the stone age on quite a few occasions and I was really curious what this was. I opened the box and removed his customary accompanying letter.

Before reading it, I started thinking that maybe he mixed me up with someone else...and if that was the case, I was definitely keeping the f*cking cigars. Screw the other guy. Well, he had typed my name on the top of the letter (fist pumped, f*ck yeah!) and started out by apologizing for the delay, saying he owed me a 5er of cigars...of which I had no idea why. He gave a very eloquent description of each stick that had me wanting to smoke them all this morning!! But I still couldn't figure the 'why'. In the past Bill has sent me cigars I haven't tasted in 35-40 years...seriously. You light up one of his aged Cuban cigars and it immediately takes me back in time within a few puffs to the point of bringing tears to my eyes as I'm in a time machine. Here he did it again, that son-of-a-gun.

Bill, the best I can come up with is this was from one of our fantasy football league payouts...but I sucked in all three of them last year. Mistake or not, I was like a kid on Christmas morning!

Thanks, Santa Bill...I love ya' my brotha....and I may have to take a trip to the west coast just to give you a hug and a kiss. Maybe I'll get BBS to come with me.

💙

PS: the Monti #1 will be the first to be sacrificed...🔥

Lol, nice work as always Bill!!
Gary, my only guess could be its your last place gift from our Yahoo league that Bill won last season??

Either way, its always over the top and beyond generous with Bill!

If @CigSid aint Cool then there is not snow in Antarctic, plus he is a Great guy to get to know. Very nice hit Bill.

I got home last night from a business trip and I see a few delivery boxes on my front porch as I pull into my driveway. I hurriedly put them in the house figuring I'd get to them in the morning. It was a shitty trip and all I wanted to do was throw my suitcase in my bedroom, change my clothes, and pour a glass of scotch. I got up this morning, fired up my espresso maker in order to make my normal double espresso, and decided to glance at all the boxes as everything was warming up. My company sends me a ton of shit weekly, so this is a normal ritual. As I went through all the boxes I noticed one box was from Bill and I instantly got that tingle we all know when Bill sends us a box via UPS. He has bombed me into the stone age on quite a few occasions and I was really curious what this was. I opened the box and removed his customary accompanying letter.

Before reading it, I started thinking that maybe he mixed me up with someone else...and if that was the case, I was definitely keeping the f*cking cigars. Screw the other guy. Well, he had typed my name on the top of the letter (fist pumped, f*ck yeah!) and started out by apologizing for the delay, saying he owed me a 5er of cigars...of which I had no idea why. He gave a very eloquent description of each stick that had me wanting to smoke them all this morning!! But I still couldn't figure the 'why'. In the past Bill has sent me cigars I haven't tasted in 35-40 years...seriously. You light up one of his aged Cuban cigars and it immediately takes me back in time within a few puffs to the point of bringing tears to my eyes as I'm in a time machine. Here he did it again, that son-of-a-gun.

Bill, the best I can come up with is this was from one of our fantasy football league payouts...but I sucked in all three of them last year. Mistake or not, I was like a kid on Christmas morning!

Thanks, Santa Bill...I love ya' my brotha....and I may have to take a trip to the west coast just to give you a hug and a kiss. Maybe I'll get BBS to come with me.

💙

PS: the Monti #1 will be the first to be sacrificed...🔥

Gary, I was really looking forward to your comments (story), and, as usual, I was not disappointed :)

Yes, I owed it to you, and I could have sent you a fiver back then, after I had let my collection dwindle to nothing, but would have had to go to the garage, look in the trash bin, and find all the cigars Ben @modo22 had sent me 🤣 Find 5 that have the real colorful bands, and we could have gone on with our lives... BUT I just couldn't do it. After I replenished my collection I was waiting for one more very special box (took f'king forever) That was the montys.

Dude, if you or Tom are ever in this area, and you do not contact me.... let's just say "pissed" will be an understatement :mad:

Enjoy the cigars my brother, and I love you too 😘