• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Christmas spirits

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
So what was in YOUR glass today?

I had a Cutty Sark 25 before dinner and a Ben Nevis 32 yo after dinner. I'm feeling pretty good :)

I had 5 year aged Sumatra Coffee. :(

It was actually very good!

I just poured a glass of Aged Rum.

Had some Bayern Pilsner with dinner and am enjoying a few more right now. Will probably have some Old Putenely 12 (sp?) as a night cap.

Enjoying a glass (or three) of coquito which is kinda like a spanish eggnog

I looked this up and it does seem interesting. Maybe I'll do some up for New Years.

On Christmas Day I had some of the following:

Eagle Rare 17
Zacapa 23
homemade Lemmoncello that my Step Dad has been making for a little over 3 months now

I looked this up and it does seem interesting. Maybe I'll do some up for New Years.

My lady friend is really into spanish culture. She worked with a few hispanic woman and have become friends over the years...even speaks the language pretty decent. Anyway that's how we were introduced to the drink. One tip, some of the recipies on line will make the drink a little thick (almost milk shake consistancy). If you are looking to thin it out a bit, use coconut milk rather than more rum. We made ours with Kruzan but obviously you can use any quality rum of your choice.

My lady friend is really into spanish culture. She worked with a few hispanic woman and have become friends over the years...even speaks the language pretty decent. Anyway that's how we were introduced to the drink. One tip, some of the recipies on line will make the drink a little thick (almost milk shake consistancy). If you are looking to thin it out a bit, use coconut milk rather than more rum. We made ours with Kruzan but obviously you can use any quality rum of your choice.

There is a thread on this from last year.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...&hl=coquito

Some Four Roses Small Batch (thanks JetDr!) along with some beer and rum. The 4R was great, but I prefer the Single Barrel to the Small Batch.

I woke up to a bottle of Stagg Barrel Proof under the tree. (141.8 proof) I added a splash of water to take her down a notch. Holy Moses!

I also popped the cork on Glengoyne 17. The distillery says this has hints of Christmas pudding but I couldn't taste it. :angry:

I had a glass of Stagg 2008 and a glass Eagle Rare 17 2008

Wifey gave me a bottle of Glenlivet 15 yr old French Oak Reserve. Pretty tasty. :thumbs: