• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Bands

Weatherman

I keep all of my cigar bands in an old cigar box hoping one day to flatten them all out and frame them. Or something artsy like that. I've heard some people put them in journals or collect them or even toss 'em. Just wondering what everybody else did with them after they were through with the really good part. (smoking the actual cigar). :laugh:

I save all my cigar bands so I can hopefully give them to my son to continue his collection. I keep them all in a cigar box as well...

I keep top bands, don't usually worry with second bands.

They're in a bowl on my coffee table atm.

Edited: spelling

Kept in a cool old cigar box from my Grandad. Sometimes I write on the backs of them; where and when they were enjoyed.

IMG_5055.jpg

bands end up filling all my pockets untill my girl does the laundry than i get the "how much do you smoke"
she puts them in a gar i was thinking of doing this llink

I keep mine in a cigar box as well. Some day, when I have a lot of them, I, too, will frame them.

For some strange reason, I've taken to wearing them around one of my fingers when I smoke, I don't know why I do it. Then I save them in a bag to remember what I've smoked and enjoyed.

For some strange reason, I've taken to wearing them around one of my fingers when I smoke, I don't know why I do it. Then I save them in a bag to remember what I've smoked and enjoyed.

Yeah, I wear them around one of my fingers too. No better place to put it. :thumbs:

thanks for the ideas and pictures. i have most of my bands in the bottom drawer of my humidor untill i figure out what i'm going to do with them.

So far I've kept every one that I've smoked. Once I get enough I'll frame them, but that will be a while.