• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar bid

Cbid, owned by Cigars International. The will mislead you, gouge you, and absolutely FUC* you IF you let them. Their cigar descriptions are misleading at best and you absolutely cannot trust the illustrations. One of their best tricks is to show you a BOX of cigars while the lot is a fiver. Rookies should either stay away, or tread VERY lightly. That said, yes, there are some really great bargains to be had - IF you know what you're doing. Know the price that you're willing to pay and don't get caught up in auction fever.

I always laugh when I see a SINGLE cigar going for over $75 (usually Gurkha) - but since the picture shows an entire box I'm convinced that the person thinks they're getting a GREAT deal on a box of cigars. :laugh:

Cbid, owned by Cigars International. The will mislead you, gouge you, and absolutely FUC* you IF you let them. Their cigar descriptions are misleading at best and you absolutely cannot trust the illustrations. One of their best tricks is to show you a BOX of cigars while the lot is a fiver. Rookies should either stay away, or tread VERY lightly. That said, yes, there are some really great bargains to be had - IF you know what you're doing. Know the price that you're willing to pay and don't get caught up in auction fever.

I always laugh when I see a SINGLE cigar going for over $75 (usually Gurkha) - but since the picture shows an entire box I'm convinced that the person thinks they're getting a GREAT deal on a box of cigars. :laugh:

Yeah, thats the STUPID tax that he pays so the smart guy can get the BOX for that price.

Yup, their promotions on 5 pack cigars are somewhat misleading, but live and learn.

The actual number of sticks for each deal is listed in the name of the lot. I.E. Montecristo Media Noche (5). The number in paranthesis is the real lot amount.

The actual number of sticks for each deal is listed in the name of the lot. I.E. Montecristo Media Noche (5). The number in paranthesis is the real lot amount.

Yup! I always double check that before I submit my bids. I am actually really grateful for the idiots that bid 10 times what the cigar is worth - it keeps Cbid in business and lets me get some GREAT deals! I have bags of VSGs at home, and I've never paid over $10 for any of them on cbid.