• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Contest

Ugaman72

I was just now reminded of a BOTL that went out of his way to send me my first Bomb. The Bomb was more than I would have ever wished for. This special BOTL has continued to help me expand my humidor, give me advice, and vouched for my credibility when I needed it. So, in his honor, I'm passing it forward. The first person to name this great BOTL(either through guess or search) wins. Here's the rules.

One post per person.
One guess per post (please don't name 30 names on one post..just one name).
First one to get it right wins.

The prize...
One Tatuaje Monster Cigar (I bought a box..so expect delivery early November)
One Opus Power Ranger
One Tatsy ISOM H Upman Magnum 46
Plus another ISOM of my choice.

Easy enough? Let the games begin!!

Don, Looks like you won. It was the great JFields. Email me your addy and I'll get these to you as soon as the Monster's arrive.
-Chad

Wooohooooo! I never win these things. :) PM incoming and thanks for the contest bro!

Don

Jfields are you serious? That guy sent me a bunch of Dog Rockets and told me it was ok to bash on #1, LMAO!!! JK nice play!! John is a great guy :).

Jim

nice contest uga...really really nice choices for prizes.

I was very happy to do it, plus I'm glad the prize went to a great guy like Don. I know I've made mistakes on here, but I want to make this place my permanent home. John told me to pay it forward whenever I can, and I hope to do so. Plus, I want to gain enough trust to get into one of those passes one day!! thanks to all that participated, and thanks for all the kind words...Don, I'm gonna send out the other 3 sticks so you can be enjoying them before the Monster comes. It'll be 2 shipping charges, but it's the least I can do for a great BOTL.
Cheers,
Chad

Good for you Ugaman, that's what this place is all about. Congrats Don, enjoy those treats. :thumbs:

I was very happy to do it, plus I'm glad the prize went to a great guy like Don. I know I've made mistakes on here, but I want to make this place my permanent home. John told me to pay it forward whenever I can, and I hope to do so. Plus, I want to gain enough trust to get into one of those passes one day!! thanks to all that participated, and thanks for all the kind words...Don, I'm gonna send out the other 3 sticks so you can be enjoying them before the Monster comes. It'll be 2 shipping charges, but it's the least I can do for a great BOTL.
Cheers,
Chad

Nice play ... be careful with Don ... he's a tricky one.

Wooohooooo! I never win these things. :) PM incoming and thanks for the contest bro!

Don

With an avatar like that he deserves to win!!! rp

Now you're talking!

Ugaman, you do not have to send twice bro. I am ok with waiting so you don't incurr two seperate charges for shipping. You are already going above and beyond by giving smokes away, so no need to get bent over for it too. :) Either way I am good with it!

Don

:blush: Awww shucks, you're embarrasing me Chad.

As far as you go Jim..........I wasn't going to resort to this, but you letf me no choice. Everyone! Jim confided in me, that he still sleeps with his G.I. Joe dolls.

Jfields are you serious? That guy sent me a bunch of Dog Rockets and told me it was ok to bash on #1, LMAO!!! JK nice play!! John is a great guy :).

Jim

Don's price went out today...
H Human Mag 46 ISOM
Opus Power Ranger
Cohiba Robusto ISOM
Piedra Machine made Breva ISOM
and a Monster Stick when I get shipment.

Hope this qualifies as a great prize. This is only my second contest, so I hope it meets Don's expectations.
Congrats, Don..
And again John,
Thanks for being a great role model to a true green newbie.