• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar count?

Just under 200 currently.  There are always so many I want to try and so many times the wife says "No".

If I smoked one a day, I would have 13.698 years worth... Looking at it this way, he tells his wife, what the hell am I going to smoke 14 years from now??? I need... no, I HAVE to get more!!

...same answer today as it was when this thread was posted;  ...not quite enough.... :p

Light this! said:
I only have a few left - about 20-30 good ones to be exact.
I can smell this BS all the way from Southern California...

I shouldn't have as many as I do. I also can't stop buying them with all the great releases every year. And I have not even got into CC's yet.

And... You can count the Gran Reserves as "good ones"

CigSid said:

Alright, so I'm off by a few.... ;)
CigSid said:

A woman never tells here age and a gentleman never discloses how many cigars he has in his humi's.  :p

Light this! said:

Alright, so I'm off by a few thousand.... ;)

CigSid said:

A woman never tells here age and a gentleman never discloses how many cigars he has in his humi's, to his wife  :p

I fixed it for you... :laugh:

I've gotten to the point that I've started negotiations with the wife for a Aristocrat M-Plus.

thinde said:
I've gotten to the point that I've started negotiations with the wife for a Aristocrat M-Plus.
Very nice.... Good luck!

I have no earthly idea. I have never kept track of how many I have. 

I'm really low again... I'm down to about 8.  I really enjoyed My camping trip this weekend though!