• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Cutter

That type of gullotine cigar cutter tends to pinch. They look very nice, but end up as drawer filler after the novelty has worn off.

What is up with that website and the use of the "Cohiba" trademark?

That type of gullotine cigar cutter tends to pinch. They look very nice, but end up as drawer filler after the novelty has worn off.

What is up with that website and the use of the "Cohiba" trademark?
MilesMingusMonk,

Don't know on the "Cohiba" trademark. Just looked like a good deal so I went for it.

Probably ok for home use, but looks a little big for pocket carry.

Probably ok for home use, but looks a little big for pocket carry.
Broblues,

Agreed. I am actually still looking for a good pocket cutter. Been using the plastic cheepie that I got from my last trip to the cigar store.

My buddy on here, Mike, has one of those that we jokingly referred to as "The Circumciser of Doom."

Also, I don't think MMM was jabbing you for buying it, just wondering about the Cohiba trademark. Frankly, that's odd as I've never seen one like that before with their trademark. The Cohiba store in Victoria Gardens in CA doesn't even have a cutter like that.

My buddy on here, Mike, has one of those that we jokingly referred to as "The Circumciser of Doom."

Also, I don't think MMM was jabbing you for buying it, just wondering about the Cohiba trademark. Frankly, that's odd as I've never seen one like that before with their trademark. The Cohiba store in Victoria Gardens in CA doesn't even have a cutter like that.

Lol "The Circumciser of Doom"

I did not think MMM was jabbing me. I am wondering about the Logo as well. When it comes in I will try it out and let you know how it works. I did not know that Cohiba even had a store. I will have to look and see if they are online. Thanks for the info. As a newbie I am trying to learn all I can.

The company is one of the new ".CO" Internet companies. As for the Cohiba name...must be cheap Chinese knock offs.

That is kind of interesting. Haven't seen one of those, before. I can definitely picture it as the Circumcisor of Doom, unfortunately... *shudder*