• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Dinner - Sept 22nd - Wethersfield, CT

grateful1

Oh My!
Please PM me for more information.

This is an outdoor event, under a large (sided if need be) tent, located at a private club, where I am a member.
We may be able to play round of golf before the dinner(pm if interested).

Friday, September 22, 2006
6:00pm Cocktails Hour
(Cash Bar)
7:00pm Dinner
Patio Event under the Tent
|
|
4 Premium Avo Cigars
Cigars provided by The Tobacco Shop LLC
Hartford, Conn.
|​
Assorted Imported Cheese & Crackers & Cured Meats
Caesar Salad
Garlic Croutons & Gorgonzola
|
Grilled Kobe Rib Eye Filet
with Lyonniasse Potato & Sautéed Asparagus​
Warm Apple Bread Pudding
$75.00pp (Inclusive) Limited Seating
Business casual attire required
<edit - friggin' fonts>​

Gary,

I had a work conflict.
Now I am most probably going.
I am down for golf as well... I really really suck though :laugh: .

-Rob

It seems like these are coming up at the wrong time lately. Thnks for the heads up. Have fun.

As I thought, I won't be able to make it. Hope to meet some of you at JimD's shop on the 28th for TAA though! :)

As I thought, I won't be able to make it. Hope to meet some of you at JimD's shop on the 28th for TAA though! :)

I'll be there!!! :thumbs:

oh - and I'll be there this Sat. after 1pm! :whistling:

Still getting settled into my new digs, so I don't think Sat works, but I'll I'll seeya on the 28th. :thumbs:

Depending on the schedule of events this weekend, I might be able to make it to Jim's saturday afternoon, too.

Nuts. My wife's birthday. Sounds like a great gig Gary.

Enjoy all!

Hope youse have a great time tonight!

I'll be thinkin' boutcha while I'm at the Bloofish game.

Funny to see this a day after I was playing golf up in Bloomfield at the Gillette Ridge club in vendor outing scramble tourney. We finished well out of the money, but Friday was a beautiful day!

I am streaming to copy a show from May 17, 1969 Golden Gate Park Good show, Jerry sings lead on Good Loving.

I'll try to hook up again for smokes and golf.

Funny to see this a day after I was playing golf up in Bloomfield at the Gillette Ridge club in vendor outing scramble tourney. We finished well out of the money, but Friday was a beautiful day!

I am streaming to copy a show from May 17, 1969 Golden Gate Park Good show, Jerry sings lead on Good Loving.

I'll try to hook up again for smokes and golf.

Jerry sings?

Most of the time he was humming along! :sign:

Will you be at the TAA in Hartford this Thurs?