• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Family is down

LMAO @ Moki.

My last "check" on the site had it "stuttering" at a very high frequency!

I want to thank everyone for the well wishes. My cigar smoking has definitely been curtailed but things should be getting back to some normalcy in the next month. Once the 17th of August passes, I can give you guys some of the details, you'll definitely get a couple of good laughs out of it.

Rod, thanks for letting me post about CF being down.

Harris, sorry for your pain. I know enough about you to know you will rise out of this a better person. I came close to what you are going thru one time in my marriage and can only imagine what you have gone through. I knew something was up with your lack of posting. I am not one who is "clued in" on the board very often, as I am behind the scenes a lot and thought it might be a health related issue for you or one of your family members and am very glad it is not. There ARE worse things than divorce.

I hope CF is up soon, but until then I have enjoyed reading and visiting here.

BTW this is Go RVing from CF. I signed on here years ago here as Cigardude but have not visited here in years.

Good Luck to you and yours. My prayers and support are with you and your family.

Harris, I'm sorry the road has been rough lately but it sounds like you're back on level ground. Glad to see you back.

I've only posted at CF two or three times but have always enjoyed perusing. There's alot to learn over there. I sincerely hope that many of you decide to hang out here as well.

Guys, hammering on the site probably isn't helping anything :)

Had to check in tonight to see.. Will wait for word now that I know whats up... Some one post a "CF back up," then we'll know...

If we have to re register, we can all change names and be "Newbies" all over again... Whoo Hoo that could be some fun! :laugh:

I want to thank everyone for the well wishes. My cigar smoking has definitely been curtailed but things should be getting back to some normalcy in the next month. Once the 17th of August passes, I can give you guys some of the details, you'll definitely get a couple of good laughs out of it.

Rod, thanks for letting me post about CF being down.

Harris sorry for the tough time you have had here's to better times and more cigars.

Bobby

A nice soothing mantra will always get you through tough times such as these. Whenever you feel the urge to be disappointed, slowly and calmly repeat the ancient word Goosfraba, Goosfraba, Goosfraba...

This really reminds me of my dysfunctional family reunions; everybody knows everybody...kinda. Sorry to hear that your home is under reconstruction, but I have enjoyed reading your post while you are here. This is the only cigar board that I am on, but when CF is up and running I might take a drive by and see what is going on.

Good Luck and God Speed

Tim

It looks as if we are getting closer - we can now post in the FCR if we are not logged in...hopefully soon!

And I suppose now you're all going to go back without so much as a second glance. Nothing like being someone's booty call. At least call on birthdays will ya?

;)