• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Gift Sets

MPL3431

Hello everyone, I was looking for some help on picking out groomsmen gifts for my wedding. Most are cigar fans and I want to get them not only some great cigars but also cigars that come in a nice gift box. I was looking at the God of Fire but wanted to stay in the $100 - $150 range as I need to buy a few. I thank you in advance for any help.

Mike

An Opus X tin of 3 would work for me.

CC5438ENL.JPG

Hello everyone, I was looking for some help on picking out groomsmen gifts for my wedding. Most are cigar fans and I want to get them not only some great cigars but also cigars that come in a nice gift box. I was looking at the God of Fire but wanted to stay in the $100 - $150 range as I need to buy a few. I thank you in advance for any help.

Mike
You might still be able to go with the GoF's. Did you see this Link ?

If you wanted to spend a little less, this (forth one down) is very nice. Three GoF robustos for $60. That leaves you additional money to buy them a good bottle of scotch too :laugh:

CC5438ENL.JPG

This sounds like an awesome b-day gift I was looking for. Does anybody know if any of our fine retailers is carrying said item? Sorry for the thread jack.

CC5438ENL.JPG

This sounds like an awesome b-day gift I was looking for. Does anybody know if any of our fine retailers is carrying said item? Sorry for the thread jack.
I might be able to get my hands on one for you if you'd like. There may be Perfection X and PL tins floating around in my area still. LMK

Thank you everyone I really appreciate all of the input! I think I will probably go with that set.

Mike