• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Girl® for 1/4/2009

...but I have to ask. Where actually CAN I get socks like that?

Melly

Check with Dsav, I think his avatar girl is sporting a set of those...

...or maybe this was just a different view of his avatar girl.

:laugh:

BMW - Please re-read our rules as your post clearly violates what we consider appropriate conduct.

Remove the picture. If you feel the need to link to it, then post a disclaimer accordingly.

You are specifically pointing this statement to Moki correct? He shouldn't be allowed to try and fool people with his boyfriends.

BMW - Please re-read our rules as your post clearly violates what we consider appropriate conduct.

This is why Moki is such an asset to our community! :thumbs: He always makes me laugh with this kind of stuff! :laugh: Sick minded people are the most fun!! :laugh: :laugh:

Keep it up Moki!!! :laugh:

I took a pic of it on my screen and texted it to a bunch of court reporters! They will love it! :laugh: It will be making the text rounds through the Riverside court system shortly. :laugh:

I just got the PM from a few members asking for removal of the picture. I didn't mean to offend, didn't intend to break the rules. Thank you for the reminder.

haha -- I posted a link and a warning! :D

You are specifically pointing this statement to Moki correct? He shouldn't be allowed to try and fool people with his boyfriends.

Your conduct is still reprehensible, trying to fool innocent CPer's.

haha -- I posted a link and a warning! :D