• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Girl® for 1/4/2009

Ain't clickin' :p

. . . saw who posted it just in the nick of time to save myself!

Fool me once, shame on . . . you, fool me twice . . . shame on . . . we won't get fooled again. :D

~Boar

Fool me once, shame on . . . you, fool me twice . . . shame on . . . we won't get fooled again. :D

~Boar

Yeah, it kind of helps to read when the linky says: "http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/funny/hairy-beard-tits-two.jpg"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Didn't get me Andrew!! :sign:

Andrew, I feel like I need to go to Mass immediately then a serious session of confession after seeing that...The fact that that is burned into my retinas forever is disturbing...but I have to ask. Where actually CAN I get socks like that?

Melly

WTF is that and what were you looking for when you found it? ???

I know better then to click on anything you post but to impugn my Cigar Girls® will cost you. You have been warned for the last time.

WTF is that and what were you looking for when you found it? ???

You think I went looking for this? Now that is sick!

I found it in AVB's hidden Cigar Girl® vault, quite by accident. I was as shocked as you are!

MY EYES !!!!!!!!!

Oh there is an image that will be stuck with me for years

~Boar

Yeah, it kind of helps to read when the linky says: "http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/funny/hairy-beard-tits-two.jpg"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Didn't get me Andrew!! :sign:

The disturbing part of the linky's address is this is two, which means Moki is having a jolly time with "hairy-beard-tits-one". :sign:

Is that a picture of Moki on the wall in the background? Hmm....

Edited for removal of non compliant picture

Apparently the new folk here didn't read what Rod posted in his open letter.

BMW that is wrong and if you wanted you should have posted a link, like Moki did.

Apparently the new folk here didn't read what Rod posted in his open letter.

BMW that is wrong and if you wanted you should have posted a link, like Moki did.

Very true! But honestly Anthony........... I don't know whether to laugh, or be horrified.

I just hope I don't have to explain that one to the IT watch dog. :0