• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Girl® for 11/04/10

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Same girl as last time.

276a.JPG

still looks like the cleaning lady, only this time she was paid to dress up like a geisha, and ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, oh yeah, wait what was i told???? ummmmm oh yeah never post whilest drinking.

You can take the Vienna sausage out of Suzy Rottencrotch, but you can't take the Suzy Rotten . . . wait, what? I'm sure I was going somewhere with this . . . . :laugh:

~Boar

At least this time there is no tip of Vienna Sausage to see...and the dress is much better...the last one was a complete F Ray...this one...C...I will give you the D - ;-) LOVES RAY!!! :love:

Well... how many Cigar Girls can you post before you start to scrape the bottom of the barrel?

Well... how many Cigar Girls can you post before you start to scrape the bottom of the barrel?

I'm pretty sure Ray has a system set up, or a point to make. He'll show us these crap girls to make us appreciate the hot ones we've been bitchin' about, and then he'll bring one back and we'll completely appreciate it. Right now it's just a valley. A terrible dark valley filled with vienna sausages and venereal diseases.

Ray will make it right in time, just you wait. ;)

I'm pretty sure Ray has a system set up, or a point to make. He'll show us these crap girls to make us appreciate the hot ones we've been bitchin' about, and then he'll bring one back and we'll completely appreciate it. Right now it's just a valley. A terrible dark valley filled with vienna sausages and venereal diseases.

Ray will make it right in time, just you wait. ;)

And here I was thinking thats what we had Andros for... ;) Where has that guy been recenly, anyway?

This chick isn't that bad, and some of these photos are pretty hilarious (assuming your sense of humor can go beyond a cat with big eyes). Go on with yo bad self Ray.

This girl is better looking than some of the ones who join here with all of you limp dicks falling all over yourselves to get to post in their intro threads.

This girl is better looking than some of the ones who join here with all of you limp dicks falling all over yourselves to get to post in their intro threads.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: