• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Girl® reminder

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
File your taxes!

cigar_tax.jpg

If you fuggin' people were breast fed as babies, we wouldn't have this problem. Asses, my friends, are for those of us who are well adjusted. Big round asses. Like this one:

Sexy_Ass_Part_3.jpg

Doc.

If you fuggin' people were breast fed as babies, we wouldn't have this problem. Asses, my friends, are for those of us who are well adjusted. Big round asses. Like this one:

Sexy_Ass_Part_3.jpg

Doc.
I'm with you Doc. I like em big and round... must be a New England thing.

Brian

Sexy_Ass_Part_3.jpg

Doc.

Brian
Not just a New England thing, just a matter of having good taste!

Sexy_Ass_Part_3.jpg

Doc.

Brian

I LOVE big juicy asses!! :love: The guy on the right is staring behind her, I wonder if there is a mirror behind her and he can see that big beautiful thing staring back at him. :thumbs:

Sexy_Ass_Part_3.jpg

Doc.

Brian

I LOVE big juicy asses!! :love: The guy on the right is staring behind her, I wonder if there is a mirror behind her and he can see that big beautiful thing staring back at him. :thumbs:
Dummkopf! He's staring at the man taking the picture. :sign:

Sexy_Ass_Part_3.jpg

Doc.

Brian

Only wishing, no doubt, that it could be him taking that photo!!

Dummkopf! He's staring at the man taking the picture. :sign:

I like CP and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face
I get sprung......

-Montagieu