• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Girl 10/01/05

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Who can forget Chris Isaak's Wicked Game video

Helena_Christensen_01.jpg

Forget the daily cigar girl... The chick in AVB's sig pic is smokin' hot! I'd spank that.

stevehawk said:
Forget the daily cigar girl... The chick in AVB's sig pic is smokin' hot! I'd spank that.
[snapback]156252[/snapback]​

Me too bro, me too.

Then, would offer her a puff on my "cigar" :cool:

No, nope......nothing yet........

I look at EVERY AVB girl and so far none of them have hit that special spot. Keep trying buddy, every time I anticipate clicking on the perfect cigar girl and my search will be over!! :thumbs:

If Angel Boris didn't do it for you then you are dead, a fag, castrated, work too many hours or have a really hot wife that doesn't allow you to imagine anything else. :p :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kelly_Monaco-

Uh, dead.....nope, got a pulse! a fag.....not currently-female references upon request!! :D castrated.....looking....nope, all there!! :) work too many hours.....Ding Ding Ding!! I was hoping this was the reason 'cause she doesn't even cause a stir, AVB!

Now this Kelly_Monaco chick does come REAL close, though!! :rolleyes: ;) :love:

That's the kind of gal I'd move to the south of France for in a heartbeat! Heck, for her, I'd even live in Tuscany. She's so cool, she's hot!