• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Girl for Today

Get in, Strap in, STFU and Don't Touch Nothin!
After my mess up the other day I wanted to post this the correct way. Hope you all enjoy! :D OOOLALA

See you messed up again though.

You are supposed to put a date in the title :rolleyes:

My wife said: "She was smoking a cigar"? I guess the whole Cigar Girl of the day was lost on her.
Nice!

I can't tell for sure, but I think something in that picture is fake. :laugh:

I'm not sure why but for some funny reason, I want to go bowling........ :D :thumbs: :p

It's good that someone besides me finds these pics but there is only one Cigar Girl® so he'll have to come up with a different title. See what happened before.

Ray is gonna kick your ass. :whistling:

Yeah, he might get jealous of you taking his Cigar Girl thunder for today. :p

Roger that AVB. I could always just send the link to you and let you post it. I'm just really damn bored over here and have nothing better to do but look up pictures of smoking women when it's slow like it is right now. :D ;)

After seeing that...bowling is the farthest thing from my mind...

I'm not sure why but for some funny reason, I want to go bowling........
biggrin.gif
thumbs-up.gif
tongue.gif

I think those are latex sheets she's lying on. Plus tig ole bitties........I wanna play Slip-n-Slide.

Very nice! however, she could do better without the after market parts. I am a firm believer that in almost every case factory original is best.

I guess I just found out who stole Wilt Chamberlain's 100 point game ball. Wonder what game the other basketball is from?