• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Girls® 05/14/07

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
aog68330.jpg
cigar21.jpg

Even though that broad on the left is a bit long in the tooth, she's still good for a few more miles.
Nice pair of dames Ray. :thumbs:

Oh, the one on the left is NICE! She looks good for some fun outside the bedroom too. I like em with a few miles.

Oh, the one on the left is NICE! She looks good for some fun outside the bedroom too. I like em with a few miles.

The older the violin, the sweeter the music!

So I guess that's why those dames in your sig pic are such geezers... :sign: :laugh:

They really are well preserved aren't they? :laugh:

The young ones are great eye candy, but the older ones.....well, :whistling: let's just say "the sweeter the music"!

So I guess that's why those dames in your sig pic are such geezers... :sign: :laugh:

The young ones are great eye candy, but the older ones.....well, :whistling: let's just say "the sweeter the music"!

Having had my share of both...and it pretty much always/generally seemed to be an inverse relationship for me - when I was younger, they were older, when I older, they younger - I can tell ya that even some of the MILFs are great eye candy too...all depends on what you land....I remember a certain Mrs. Robinson I crossed paths with once...she was very reminiscent of a pencil sharpener, in the worst possible way.

I don't ride my bike around the lakes to check out the divorcees. It's all about those hard bodies.

Now if I'm at the bar with my wedding ring in my pocket, it's a whole different story :whistling: Oh man, I'm driving the bus to hell.

Having had my share of both...and it pretty much always/generally seemed to be an inverse relationship for me - when I was younger, they were older, when I older, they younger - I can tell ya that even some of the MILFs are great eye candy too...all depends on what you land....I remember a certain Mrs. Robinson I crossed paths with once...she was very reminiscent of a pencil sharpener, in the worst possible way.
A pencil sharpener... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: