• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar girls...

Cheekie

Yeah fuggers, I am still around!
Ok seriously.. you all drool over the pics of women who have been strategically placed in a fashion to demonstrate admiration to your niche' culture...
Seriously- how many of those grrls do you all think actually enjoy a good cigar-
and a flavored, philly, swishersweets, or backwood ( filled with goodies ) doesn't count!!

LOL

I know of a member whose wife enjoys good cigars. My girlfriend still only smoke CAO moontrance, but that's where I started too! :D

If my wife could just like the "smell" of some of the cigrs I enjoy that would be a bonus. I just don't think that will happen any time soon.

KayakinBoy said:
I know of a member whose wife enjoys good cigars. My girlfriend still only smoke CAO moontrance, but that's where I started too! :D
[snapback]275833[/snapback]​

THANK YOU KB~! (WOOO HOOTT!)
I too started there, but, they were the equivalent of smoking well... less than quality paper bags... I like the tru vanilla ones by CAO- but, last time I walked into a humi to shop... I saw the flavored smokes, took one look and did an about-face...

I still have to smoke that acid blonie someone sent me <wink>

I was wondering, only because under the suggestion, from a few guys on the board
I have been asked to post pics of me smokin, and one person brought up a valid point...
I really do smoke cigars.... Gee wilikers!
I guessmy question is, are we just gawking because they are hot and pose with a cigar... or is it because they partake in the culture like Dita?

For sure that is not the point. That's like saying whats up with the model on the motocross bike in this magazine? she doesn't even know what 2 stroke oil is :D

Or maybe its not...haha

jus10 said:
For sure that is not the point. That's like saying whats up with the model on the motocross bike in this magazine? she doesn't even know what 2 stroke oil is :D

Or maybe its not...haha
[snapback]275842[/snapback]​

Jus- need I remind you of your nubbing post?!?

ohh snap! well in that case this girl knows about nubbing it. But what I'm saying is that not all cigar girls do! (But they can still be cigar girls) :D

jus10 said:
ohh snap! well in that case this girl knows about nubbing it. But what I'm saying is that not all cigar girls do! (But they can still be cigar girls) :D
[snapback]275845[/snapback]​

I am asking more for personal clarification. I wanted to know who here is really drooling over the Cigar Grrl or just the GRRL.. hell at that point why not just log on to Savananas_sloven_house_of_georia_peaches.com?

why look at the grrls who FAKE likeing ya'll's stank arses... not even!!! They just get paid a lil xtra fro the Fetish work...jaja!

I think this conversation might be more about killing two birds with one stone.

The girls down at the shoe show like to smoke cigars with me :love: :laugh: :p :thumbs: :whistling: :sign:

jus10 said:
I think this conversation might be more about killing two birds with one stone.
[snapback]275849[/snapback]​

Exactly- I like how you think... are the two birds the hot chick with the phillies? or the not so hot chick, but she actually smokes and knows the difference between an anjeo and a PAM ( I make no claimes on that last statement!! LOL )

rangerdoug said:
The girls down at the shoe show like to smoke cigars with me :love: :laugh: :p :thumbs: :whistling: :sign:
[snapback]275852[/snapback]​

Alright Al- is this before or after you give them a pair of shoes--LOL
Besides, does BIG RED know about your shoe/ cigar fetish?? ROFLMAO- LOL

What we're all hoping is that the two stones are the Hot chick and the cigar knowledgeable chick morphed into one. I've heard they exist only in fairy tales.

Cheekie said:
Seriously- how many of those grrls do you all think actually enjoy a good cigar-
[snapback]275829[/snapback]​

Probably very few. Its rare to find a woman who can truly appreciate a good cigar for what it is. Most just give you the "it stinks" song and dance! Thought my wife was going to be one that would enjoy cigars....she smoked up all the CAO flavors i had and hasnt said a word else about anything! :laugh:

You know I've seen lots of guys here with hot chicks in their signatures or even within the posts themselves. This thread has just now brung it to my attention that they are smoking cigars in alot of them. Hmm, news to me.

:sign:

Jason