• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar girls...

Since I post the majority of the Cigar Girls®, shouldn't you be asking me this question?

Cheekie said:
then shouldn't the headers/ titles read HOT chick not CeegarGRLS- just my 2 cents!
[snapback]275908[/snapback]​

cletus said:
I heard it was better to smoke while nude.
[snapback]276148[/snapback]​

I've heard the same thing. :D Neal enjoys smokin' cigars and he never has any pants on! :whistling: Hell, there may be something to this!!!! LMAO!!!

Floyd T. :sign:

SKYDIVNEKD said:
cletus said:
I heard it was better to smoke while nude.
[snapback]276148[/snapback]​

I've heard the same thing. :D Neal enjoys smokin' cigars and he never has any pants on! :whistling: Hell, there may be something to this!!!! LMAO!!!

[snapback]276192[/snapback]​

LMAO... just be careful of where the hot ash falls! :laugh:

AVB said:
Since I post the majority of the Cigar Girls®, shouldn't you be asking me this question?

Cheekie said:
then shouldn't the headers/ titles read HOT chick not CeegarGRLS- just my 2 cents!
[snapback]275908[/snapback]​
[snapback]276189[/snapback]​

AVB, I was voicing my two cents, not really anything directly at anyone, it was more a rhetorical question....

Well maybe you should just post daily pictures of yourself smoking Cheekie and put AVB out of business. Then we won't have to wonder if the girls in the pics like something better than Phillies :whistling:

CalixEros said:
Well maybe you should just post daily pictures of yourself smoking Cheekie and put AVB out of business. Then we won't have to wonder if the girls in the pics like something better than Phillies :whistling:
[snapback]276266[/snapback]​

unlikely to happen-

Cheekie said:
CalixEros said:
Well maybe you should just post daily pictures of yourself smoking Cheekie and put AVB out of business.  Then we won't have to wonder if the girls in the pics like something better than Phillies :whistling:
[snapback]276266[/snapback]​

unlikely to happen-
[snapback]276269[/snapback]​
Awww... :cool:

Cheekie said:
Ok seriously.. you all drool over the pics of women who have been strategically placed in a fashion to demonstrate admiration to your niche' culture...
Seriously- how many of those grrls do you all think actually enjoy a good cigar-
and a flavored, philly, swishersweets, or backwood ( filled with goodies ) doesn't count!!

LOL
[snapback]275829[/snapback]​
You might be overthinking this, Cheekie. It's just that guys are visual creatures and seeing the subject of a beloved hobby pictured with an object of desire is a win-win. Now I'm not saying which is the hobby and which is the object of desire here...they are kind of interchangeable with that description. :)

hudsonvalley said:
You might be overthinking this, Cheekie. It's just that guys are visual creatures and seeing the subject of a beloved hobby pictured with an object of desire is a win-win. Now I'm not saying which is the hobby and which is the object of desire here...they are kind of interchangeable with that description. :)

lol that was really fun for some reason. I like the picture regardless if the girl really like the smokes. It's a plus if the girl does, but not a requirement.

Cheekie said:
Indeed, I can understand what you mean about the shop dynamic...the last time I walked into a shop the clerk walked over to show me the "flavoured" selection.... which, for some reason it made me a bit testy, I replied with " where are your medium to bold selection " Without hesitation he decided to ask me if I was shopping for a friend.
The experience was a train-wreck...But after a few moments I found what I wanted, made my way to the register, there he attempted to engage me in the typical pleasanties of "oooh this is a nice smoke ..." I bobbed my head gingerly and waited until paying for it to let him know that I look forward to trying it.
He actually invited me to smoke afterwards...

I guess he really didn't expect me to be a smoker, I can understand where his mind was...
[snapback]275944[/snapback]​

Cheekie,

If 99% of the retail customers are men, and the 1% that are women smoke flavoured cigars, should you have expected anything less?! I mean, knowing what you know of the "culture", it seems reasonable to expect a sales clerk to go on his prior experience, and show you what "most" women come in lookin' for. Then, after realizing(being told) you were going to smoke 'em, he invited you to stay around and enjoy them there.

I'm not sure why you'd of gotten "testy" or why the experience was a "train wreck". Instead of taking it personal, try telling them up front you're looking for whatever, you're gonna smoke 'em, and there won't be a bad experience. Then, when going back, they'll know you and greet you accordingly.

Floyd T. :D

SKYDIVNEKD said:
Cheekie said:
Indeed, I can understand what you mean about the shop dynamic...the last time I walked into a shop the clerk walked over to show me the "flavoured" selection.... which, for some reason it made me a bit testy, I replied with " where are your medium to bold selection " Without hesitation he decided to ask me if I was shopping for a friend.
The experience was a train-wreck...But after a few moments I found what I wanted, made my way to the register, there he attempted to engage me in the typical pleasanties of "oooh this is a nice smoke ..." I bobbed my head gingerly and waited until paying for it to let him know that I look forward to trying it.

I guess he really didn't expect me to be a smoker, I can understand where his mind was...

Cheekie,

If 99% of the retail customers are men, and the 1% that are women smoke flavoured cigars, should you have expected anything less?! I mean, knowing what you know of the "culture", it seems reasonable to expect a sales clerk to go on his prior experience, and show you what "most" women come in lookin' for. Then, after realizing(being told) you were going to smoke 'em, he invited you to stay around and enjoy them there.

I'm not sure why you'd of gotten "testy" or why the experience was a "train wreck". Instead of taking it personal, try telling them up front you're looking for whatever, you're gonna smoke 'em, and there won't be a bad experience. Then, when going back, they'll know you and greet you accordingly.

[snapback]276321[/snapback]​

I am sorry, I side with Cheekie on this one. Every time I go into Victorias Secret the sales people there always assume I am buying something for a woman. That's discriminatory. Can't a guy want to feel special too?

ROFLMAO!!!! :sign: Sadly, I was gonna use that analogy but I decided against it!

I have to echo Gran Cru......."...POINTLESS.....!"

Another one of those useless threads.........

1930.jpg

...but a pretty hot attention whore at that!!!

***referring ONLY to the picture in the preceeding post***

***edited for clarification***

Cheekie said:
I was wondering, only because under the suggestion, from a few guys on the board
I have been asked to post pics of me smokin, and one person brought up a valid point...
I really do smoke cigars.... Gee wilikers!
I guessmy question is, are we just gawking because they are hot and pose with a cigar... or is it because they partake in the culture like Dita?
[snapback]275840[/snapback]​

They are asking because the hope the pics might show some skin...... why else would we want to see any woman smoking a cigar...... because we like to see a scantily clad woman with something in her mouth.

Do you really think I want to see a picture of a fully dressed woman sitting on a motorcycle..... NO..... the less clothes the better..... Why do you think that if any company wants to sell something to men the put half-naked woman in the pics...

This thread is stupid

BkCloud114 said:

1930.jpg

[snapback]276327[/snapback]​

Hey!
I think I saw her in Mexico! :laugh: Or was it in my tequila laced dream... ???

SKYDIVNEKD said:
Cheekie said:
The experience was a train-wreck...But after a few moments I found what I wanted, made my way to the register, there he attempted to engage me in the typical pleasanties of  "oooh this is a nice smoke ..." I bobbed my head gingerly and waited until paying for it to let him know that I look forward to trying it.

Cheekie,

[snapback]276321[/snapback]​
Floyd, I know where you are coming from. I don't think she is takeing it too personal. Trainwreck is a slight misinterpretation of meaning between you two. And she did express what she wanted, but didn't have a chance before the clerk(I am going on a hunch, I have bought from the guy before, knoledgable, friendly, but still pushing what he needs to push)
Being that she is new, she doesnt have your experience, so to her, the first time was a bit different from a mans first time. For arguements sake, she and a man have an idea of what they like and want. But, being a mans past time, she receives a different treatment. Not bad or derogatory, just different. Sharing that here is allowing her vent, like the rest of us. Just my 2 bits.

Emo

BkCloud114 said:

1930.jpg

[snapback]276327[/snapback]​
Perhaps calling her an attention whore is uncalled for. While you might assume a guy would have a thick skin to this, any time you put word whore in a womans face, it ends up bad for both parties. So while the thread may be pointless to you, how bout you act a gentleman and think for 1 minute before you post. Just a though there big guy... :angry: