• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar girls...

ggiese said:
You also missed the "cyberbullying" link in her sigtag, Tommy... :0

Trolling, I say... Trolling... ;)

edited to add:

And I believe she should explain what the phrase in her sigtag means...

Voy a volverme como el fuego
Voy a quemar tus puños de acero
Y del morao de mis mejillas
Sacare el valor pa cobrarme las heridas.
Bebe
at times from the muse comes infinite wisdom
[snapback]277735[/snapback]​

FWIW let me try to bluntly translate that George.

I am going to return like the fire
I am going to burn your steel fists
And of morao? of my cheeks
It removes the value of receiving the wounds.
It drinks at times from the muse comes infinite wisdom.

Whatever that means :rolleyes:

DISCLAIMER: Yeah I know its pretty shabby translation, but that is the best I could do. Hope this brings some much needed transparency & closure.

Maybe she meant, "Morado" - "purple" or "bruise"??

"And of the bruise on my cheeks", maybe???

Maybe she's just a whackjob and don't know what it means either. Or maybe she's just seeking attention.

NA

SamClemmons said:
Maybe she's just a whackjob and don't know what it means either. Or maybe she's just seeking attention.

NA
[snapback]277762[/snapback]​

NO !!!! Ya think ??

ggiese said:
Maybe she meant, "Morado" - "purple" or "bruise"??

"And of the bruise on my cheeks", maybe???
[snapback]277761[/snapback]​

Perhaps ... maybe... what a minute now! George are you getting cheeky on me now? :p :sign:

...and the drama continues....

Cheekie apparently wants to teach us all a lesson on "cyberbullying". she's removed the link and lines from her "favorite song" from her sigtag, but now has added this link....

tips from casandra

will it ever end.... :rolleyes:

I say it's time to drop this Cigar Girl thread and concentrate on my Cigar Girl thread. New one posted this morning. :)

Yeah, how bout a 15 minute truce to get things worked out before it gets blown way past it's original boiling point. Hopefully AVB's cigar girl isn't a member of Queen. LOL

I read the first couple of pages to get the jist of this thread but couldn't continue.

Here are my thoughts on a few things.

My wife smokes cigars on occasion with me and the guys. She has the proper smoking technique down because she was also a cigarette smoker. She likes Diamond Crowns along with PAM's and Cuban cigars. When we used to go to the CFC events she would be good for 3-4 cigars a day. She enjoys a cigar when she smokes one.

I think woman can enjoy cigars as much as men.

In regards to the pictures of woman smoking cigars, I personally don't care for them. They are all staged and you can tell they are not real cigar smokers. When I want to look at pictures of woman, I want hard core nasty stuff, the more facials the better.