Cigar Glue

Dominik

Heyhey!
I'm new to making my own cigars and before I start over I got a little question about cigar glue.
You know there are different kind of glue and.. WHERE is the difference?
Is there any absolutly-no-taste tasteless glue to buy is the difference between them far away about taste?
Do they stop gluing at any time?
Is there a cigar glue which I really should not combine with glicerine?
What is difference please tell me everything and which to buy I'm very happy then :*

Greetings :)

Dominik

I feel a bit like we better never use pectin as a cigar glue.
Maybe I am absolutely wrong but I smoked some of these band-tobacco-whole-glueish cigars and they taste just as some sweets I know where is pectin in.
Can someone agree or am I completely out of the taste of my glue-cigars right now?
We (in germany) got this also as a taste in some sweets we call 'ice-bonbons'

They smell to me a bit sharp but a cheap smell nothing what might can be tobacco - not simialar to the blue smell burleys can get in time but kind of

You recognize I'm in research right now. Haha ;* maybe it's just like my rooms smell right now that's why I like to ask

Doing researches is one of the most important things for me because to get cigars or tobacco in the best way it needs a lot and a lot time so I don't know what I did until many month are gone. Doing researches is the best thing you we can do together but smoke

Greetings

DePasta

Stop it! That tickles!
I roll my own cigars and use guar gum. Mix it thick. Tasteless and holds well. Any of the gums work..

commercial rollers use a substance called bermocoll it can be purchased but is typically more expensive.
This site may not have a ton of rolling info, check out fairtradetobacco.com it has lots of info.

Dominik

Hey perfect!
You do your own cigars, work with tobacco that is so great of you!

Please buddy take this as a research thread and give to us a few more words
What is this glue you use, out of what, which company does it, how long you use it and did ever overdrive it like take that a lot so you are about to taste it?

And... what is your favourites tobacco combination today?

Greetings
Thank you so much man :)