• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Glue

Dominik

Heyhey!
I'm new to making my own cigars and before I start over I got a little question about cigar glue.
You know there are different kind of glue and.. WHERE is the difference?
Is there any absolutly-no-taste tasteless glue to buy is the difference between them far away about taste?
Do they stop gluing at any time?
Is there a cigar glue which I really should not combine with glicerine?
What is difference please tell me everything and which to buy I'm very happy then :*

Greetings :)

I feel a bit like we better never use pectin as a cigar glue.
Maybe I am absolutely wrong but I smoked some of these band-tobacco-whole-glueish cigars and they taste just as some sweets I know where is pectin in.
Can someone agree or am I completely out of the taste of my glue-cigars right now?
We (in germany) got this also as a taste in some sweets we call 'ice-bonbons'

They smell to me a bit sharp but a cheap smell nothing what might can be tobacco - not simialar to the blue smell burleys can get in time but kind of

You recognize I'm in research right now. Haha ;* maybe it's just like my rooms smell right now that's why I like to ask

Doing researches is one of the most important things for me because to get cigars or tobacco in the best way it needs a lot and a lot time so I don't know what I did until many month are gone. Doing researches is the best thing you we can do together but smoke

Greetings

I roll my own cigars and use guar gum. Mix it thick. Tasteless and holds well. Any of the gums work..

commercial rollers use a substance called bermocoll it can be purchased but is typically more expensive.
This site may not have a ton of rolling info, check out fairtradetobacco.com it has lots of info.

Hey perfect!
You do your own cigars, work with tobacco that is so great of you!

Please buddy take this as a research thread and give to us a few more words
What is this glue you use, out of what, which company does it, how long you use it and did ever overdrive it like take that a lot so you are about to taste it?

And... what is your favourites tobacco combination today?

Greetings
Thank you so much man :)

I made a little glue out of "Sure Jell" (premium fruit pectin) redish/pink box

I had a 15 year old Padron Anniversario that had a cracked wrapper. I watched a youtube video about repairing the cigar with the wrapper from another cigar and using this Sure Jell as the glue. This worked like a charm and had no taste. This is my only experience with glue/tobacca

You did jellycigars haha cool ;)

So why don't you go do your own cigars right now you seem very experienced in handling tobacco man that's being pro when you don't just throw away - there's a crack in uh *throw away* but you do glue AND THAT WORKS? Damn good job lucky!

You know as I started cigarettes tobacco from leaves I was amazed - do a little glycerin to the mixture about 10 15 percent of weight it takes a week and I never had any tobacco which was that strength in taste and there was only a little burley in. So gooooood. After a month you won't believe what you did - great taste soo great.
I got hookah tobaccos here I made a helf year ago and they are that big now and were from a very cheap tobaccoleaf - I got no choice when I buy leaves in Germany I mean from German sellers but you got all decision.
When I buy very cheap cigars here I can buy nicaraguan style cigars but just doing nicaraguas from the nicaraguan leaves is going to be great quality I'm sure
Try try try it!

You did jellycigars haha cool ;)

So why don't you go do your own cigars right now you seem very experienced in handling tobacco man that's being pro when you don't just throw away - there's a crack in uh *throw away* but you do glue AND THAT WORKS? Damn good job lucky!
LOLOL Nahhh.....I actually dont know anything about how to roll cigars. I just simply watched a YouTube video about how to repair the wrapper and i thought what the heck i will give it a try. It worked pretty good. I dont really want to make my own cigars b/c the professional companies do such a great job at it. I will leave that to the pros

I dont really want to make my own cigars b/c the professional companies do such a great job at it. I will leave that to the pros
Don't know any but good
Here, IDEA - maybe if you pay much for cigars in your life it's time to get your son or grandson a job. Let him roll for you and your family got great quality cigars as the only family nearby. You will learn how that makes any difference for sure you do than
Im enthusiastic ^^