• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Humidor Whynter Freestanding 3.6 cu. ft

I actually went with this Coolidor. Much cheaper looks to have more storage than the one you posted too. I absolutely love this thing. Being a member here definitely didnt take me long to fill it though. I would say it can easily hold about 250 cigars. Boxes is where it gets tricky though.

Audew Cigar Cooler Humidor Spanish Cedar Wood 300 Capacity https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VVN4VJ7/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_25FE31G4RT8ZVJESR4Q0

Two questions to help you decide.
  1. How much do you love cigar smoking? If it's a lot, buy something four times the size you think you need now.
  2. Do you plan to have your cigars on display? If not, the most cost effective solution I know of is giant marine coolers from Walmart for $50 -$60 and silica beads.
Humis 4.jpg

Two questions to help you decide.
  1. How much do you love cigar smoking? If it's a lot, buy something four times the size you think you need now.
  2. Do you plan to have your cigars on display? If not, the most cost effective solution I know of is giant marine coolers from Walmart for $50 -$60 and silica beads.
View attachment 39489

I fall more in love with this setup every time I see the photo of it!

What kind of humidification system do you use in those? Do you have fans?
Just beads. I bought about 5 pounds cheap and conditioned them myself. No fans. Colloidal silver keeps everything smelling fresh.

Thanks, It works well because the coolers are on their back and when you open the doors they act as a table where I lay things if I need to play tetris.
View attachment 39495
Love this set up. I bought a 68 quart cooler in February. Well, f#%k me, I need another already. I blame the Saturday vherf! Four times the size is exactly what I should have gotten when I bought my 150 count Audrew (sp)

Last edited: