• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Identification

Big Stick

9 or 10 inches long
at least 1 inch in dia.
no band
Could it be a custom rolled?

It was a gift
Just curious
Ill take a picture tonight
It doenst look like a piece of shite to me, but what do I know

I got a couple nearly that big as freebies at tastings at my local B&M. The ring guage is right there, but not that long. One was from Camacho, the other Habanos. And I know Romeo and Julieta puts out a cigar almost that big, but it normally is banded.

Sounds very faimiliar, but if I take the band off the blood drains and it goes down to about 6 inches.......

I got a couple nearly that big as freebies at tastings at my local B&M. The ring guage is right there, but not that long. One was from Camacho, the other Habanos. And I know Romeo and Julieta puts out a cigar almost that big, but it normally is banded.

Your local B&M was giving out Habanos?

Your local B&M was giving out Habanos?

It's a brand name that is obviously designed to try and fool the consumer. The logo on the band looks like a cross betweent the Red Dot Cohiba and the Habanos logo on Cuban boxes. I'll try and find a pic online, but if I can't, I'll take a pic of the other one I have, which has a band.

Edit:
OK... this is a pic of the box... you get the idea. Habanos Puros Fuerte
habanospuros.jpg

9 or 10 inches long
at least 1 inch in dia.
no band
Could it be a custom rolled?

I would first ask myself this. The person that gave it to me know cigars really well? Both NC and ISOM side. If they do, then possibly a Custom rolled. Only NC I know of that size is Puro Indios and Casa Blanca. But a picture will give us some more help later tonight once you have it posted.

Oh no, last Satarday I had a small fight with the girlfriend. Later that evening she returns with two cigars, a nasty Don Puro from the bargain bin and this Habano stick of stink. She confessed to buying them when she was still pissed at me. Needless to say, the Habanos is something vile.

It's a brand name that is obviously designed to try and fool the consumer. The logo on the band looks like a cross betweent the Red Dot Cohiba and the Habanos logo on Cuban boxes. I'll try and find a pic online, but if I can't, I'll take a pic of the other one I have, which has a band.

Edit:
OK... this is a pic of the box... you get the idea. Habanos Puros Fuerte
habanospuros.jpg

Public Enemy Capo: Shape - Gigante (BAS) (no idea what that means) Size: 9x54

Just a guess... that's the only thing I got from Google punching that size in.

i believe that thing takes batteries, don't let it chip your teeth :laugh: